Board logo

McCartney joke
Stuart Ainslie - 27/5/06 at 08:42 AM

Bad but funny...

News reports have confirmed that Paul McCartney has separated from his wife Heather Mills- McCartney.

Mrs Mills- McCartney is said to be distraught over the split. "He has been my crutch for so long"! She said in an earlier briefing, I have no idea why this has happened. I'm stumped!

"She's running around in circles", according to a close friend, she will need all the support she can get its not like its easy to walk out on a relationship like this?

It is not known whether a pre-nuptial agreement was signed prior to the marriage, Paul McCartney is one of the richest men in the world amassing a colossal wealth due to his participation with The Beatles and subsequent musical collaborations, if an agreement hasn't been signed it is believed that she wont have a leg to stand on.

Rumours abound over the split have suggested that infidelity may have been the cause. She's terrible a source stated, "always trying to get her leg over".

Another source has suggested that her battle with alcoholism was the cause. "Macca couldn't handle it anymore" a friend said, "he would get home at night and find her legless?"

Many have attributed this to a problem, which started with the present that Paul had got prior to the wedding; he gave her a new prosthetic leg for Christmas but that was just a stocking-filler. The main gift was a plane but then he gave her a Lady-Shave for the other leg.

Apparently she wants to keep the plane he bought her for Christmas, she says she’ll buy her own Immac for the other leg!

A poem by Sir Paul McCartney-

I lay upon a grassy bank
My hands were all a quiver
I slowly removed her suspender belt
and her leg fell in the river

Q What had 3 legs and lived on a farm?
A The McCartney's

These jokes are funny but lets spare a thought for Paul please. Now she has left him, he's going to struggle to find another lady that can fill her shoe

DarrenW - 30/5/06 at 01:06 PM

bad but funny!!!

tractorboy - 30/5/06 at 10:53 PM

superb!