Board logo

Smaller Headlights.....
evo.rocks - 8/4/12 at 12:10 PM

I am looking for a pair of smaller black headlamps for my Westfield as appears to the larger 7" which come as standard.

Does anyone know where I can get a pair from??

I have seen the 4" dominator lamps on eBay, does anybody know what these are like??? And are they road legal??

Thanks

coozer - 8/4/12 at 12:12 PM

I've got them on mine, passed MOT no problem last year. They are legal and good for Europe as they dip straight up and down.

evo.rocks - 8/4/12 at 12:21 PM

Have you any pictures of them on your car I can look at??

PAUL FISHER - 8/4/12 at 01:06 PM

Picture Dominator headlights on my old Indy.

[img] Rescued attachment 24.jpg
Rescued attachment 24.jpg
[/img]

Westy1994 - 9/4/12 at 01:26 AM

Same lights on my car, although because there is no left bias to the beam the MOT station failed me first time, I had to modify the outer ring to give the desired bias to the left - now passes just fine.

Small lamps westy
Small lamps westy

[Edited on 9/4/12 by Westy1994]

russbost - 9/4/12 at 06:56 AM

I sell the dominators, if you go to my website www.furorecars.co.uk the "pics & info" page & scroll down thro' the info on brake hoses then you'll find loads of info on the dominators including a 10minute mod which can be done to ensure mot & IVA pass. Also more info on my webshop www.furoreproducts.co.uk info section, faq's.
I do offer a discount to locosters & believe I can beat any genuine UK price, if you have any other Q's you're welcome to u2u or email russbost@googlemail.co.uk