Board logo

Concept Seven design
FUORISERIE - 6/5/05 at 10:58 AM

Hi all, it's my first post here

I've been working on seven replica new body design, and wanted to have your feedback on the two proposals I have on my website.

The website is undergoing a few changes , but you can see them at:
www.fuoriseriedesign.com

click on transportation design and then product design.
Thanks for your feedback and comments

Cheers
Italo

omega 24 v6 - 6/5/05 at 11:19 AM

I lke the seven very clean lines and futuristic.

NS Dev - 6/5/05 at 11:51 AM

Ariel Atom???

andyps - 6/5/05 at 12:17 PM

Some good looking designs on there, what are your thoughts on getting them into production?

[Edited on 6/5/05 by andyps]

Mave - 6/5/05 at 02:11 PM

I like the rear of the gullwing seven. The lip under the nose opening is a bit too long.
And I like the fact that you use curved windows, instead of the flat screen that every Seven still uses (when is the Seven stepping into the 21st century?!?!)

Haven't I seen the green one already in connection to a new Seven to be launched by MK Engineering?!?

Dale - 6/5/05 at 09:30 PM

Some of the nicest redesigns I have seen. The gull wing is cool but I would it would require some fancy design to hing the curved dorpanals as shown -maybe not. Only changes I would make - which i have seen in pretty much any design of newer sevens with doors is the cars have to be wider to allow comfotable posistioning of the outside arm . I was in a new fort gt last week -2005 ford gt40ish) The doors are hollowed out at the elbow and forearm to give some room. Sadly enough I barely fit in the car and would be put off of buying one (even if I could afford one) as I did not fit as my head was against the roof.

Still excelent work

Dale

JoelP - 6/5/05 at 09:38 PM

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=18003

same piccy there?

FUORISERIE - 9/5/05 at 09:34 AM

I posted this rendering in late 2004 on

www.pistonheads.com

to get some feedback on the design direction I was taking, and I guess it must have sperked the interst from MK Engineeringit????!!!!!!!!!!!!.. well if they are interested It would be nice to hear from them or any other, I wouldn't mind giving them my design!!!!!!.

Maybe I should just start looking for a running locost chassis and build the prototype myself..

Thanks for your feedback, keep it comming it helps a lot in the design process odf this project.

Cheers

Italo

FUORISERIE - 11/5/05 at 02:24 PM

You could also check my website if you like

www.fuoriseriedesign.com

cheers

Italo

Ferg - 12/5/05 at 04:20 PM

Great designs there Mr.Newcomer. Welcome to Locostbuilders.
Have you designed a 3 wheeler yet!!!

Cheers, Ferg

flak monkey - 12/5/05 at 04:25 PM

The pic above looks remarkably similar to the Lotus 340R that they released a few years ago....dont you think?

FUORISERIE - 13/5/05 at 12:47 PM

Hi Ferg

Working on it!!! I will be showing something regarding the threewheeler, you will be surprised............

Thanks for the feedback on the design, and I did take inspiration fron the Ariel Atom and the 340 r, they are the closest car to what a new seven should be in the 21st century.
I have a more extreme seven that is not for public view yet, but could be the basis for a new project

Cheers
Italo

fuoriserie1 - 24/12/10 at 12:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ferg
Great designs there Mr.Newcomer. Welcome to Locostbuilders.
Have you designed a 3 wheeler yet!!!

Cheers, Ferg

It took some time, but here you go......

http://www.tercyclo.blogspot.com/