Board logo

using a relay board with Microsquirt and edis
Valtra - 21/4/13 at 10:05 PM

Hi all

hopefully there is a diagram i'm working from somewhere here . just wondered what I'm looking at re all the pink wires S1-S5

Description
Description

also the wires ending in down arrows on the left . are they bypassing the relay board and going straight to their intended destinations ? plus which are relevant for an edis setup.

it's getting late

so perhaps I need to retire for the evening

peter030371 - 22/4/13 at 08:29 AM

I am thinking of 'microsquirting' my Fiat t/c in my Striker but sorry I will not be using a relay board so can't help

However I will be watching your progress with a lot of interest

Valtra - 22/4/13 at 01:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by peter030371
I am thinking of 'microsquirting' my Fiat t/c in my Striker but sorry I will not be using a relay board so can't help

However I will be watching your progress with a lot of interest

I'm feeling my way there at the moment I'll help when the time comes if I can

Valtra - 23/4/13 at 11:54 PM

Think I've sussed it , following the instructions from Trigger Wheels and a couple of diagrams I now have a microsquirt to relay board cable for edis

Description
Description

[Edited on 24/4/13 by Valtra]

peter030371 - 24/4/13 at 07:54 AM

I was just looking at your pictures, where did you get your Trigger wheel/ crank pulley from? It looks very neat

Valtra - 24/4/13 at 01:16 PM

Hi

I bought it from Trigger Wheels in Ely who also supplied the Microsquirt
They are not far from me.
It's just a laser cut ring gear which I super glued in about the right position , clamped, heated on a camping stove and stick welded. Then my mate centred it on a lathe to remove a little run out.

Valtra - 24/4/13 at 07:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by peter030371
I was just looking at your pictures, where did you get your Trigger wheel/ crank pulley from? It looks very neat

Oh yes and this is pre welding

I'll post a few more pics when I get a chance