Board logo

Tuner Studio Autotune
DannyC - 31/10/13 at 02:00 PM

I requested, and paid for, Autotune in Tuner Studio last weekend, 26th Oct, but have not received any response.

How long have others had to wait to get access to the software?

I was just wondering how long before I have to start finding out where my money went!

Thanks

Danny

scudderfish - 31/10/13 at 02:59 PM

Phil Tobin doesn't hang out here. Either email him at support@efianalytics.com or post a message to http://msextra.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=122

Regards,
Dave

big-vee-twin - 31/10/13 at 03:22 PM

I lost my number and emailed them last week, the details and got my number back in a few hours.

Used the contact details on their website.

DannyC - 2/11/13 at 12:15 PM

Thanks guys

I sent off an e mail and received a response by return, with registration code.

Has anyone tried the Beta version of MS, offered to registered users?

Danny

ashg - 2/11/13 at 01:31 PM

yes. the auto warmup stuff is good. you can run both so there is nothing to worry about. if your new to it i would recommend getting the basics down first before playing with the more advanced stuff.

baz-R - 12/11/13 at 07:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ashg
yes. the auto warmup stuff is good. you can run both so there is nothing to worry about. if your new to it i would recommend getting the basics down first before playing with the more advanced stuff.

as what ash said there is no point messing with the afterstart,warmup and accel enrichment until you have a stable map so the std. version of tunerstudio is fine to start from