Board logo

Metal polishing
blue2cv - 22/6/07 at 05:57 PM

Can i recommend a really good metal polisher for those who want to bling their engine bays etc www.gspolishing.co.uk this guy polished a Ferrari engine recently and it looked the canines spheres

Confused but excited. - 22/6/07 at 06:08 PM

Just had a look at their web site. Certainly looks like they do a boss job.
Bling central!

BenB - 22/6/07 at 06:45 PM

Isn't it just a case of getting a whole load of Autosol, a few litres of elbow grease or a polishing mop for a angle grinder???

Or am I missing something???

Anyway- can't see the point, it'll soon get covered in oil vapour mist, and you won't get any advantage when driving from having a bling engine bay (infact, if you panel it with stainless steel like N. Dean it'll weight a few tonne extra!!!).....

But each to their own...

Concours

omega0684 - 22/6/07 at 08:20 PM

personally, i reckon if you want to bling out your engine bay you need to be splashing out on carbon fibre panelling, stainless braided hoses and those lovely, but very expensive hose fastening that are blue and red! and the main thing, Keep things neat and tidy!

just my 2 p pees worth

ayoungman - 22/6/07 at 09:32 PM

exactly

blue2cv - 22/6/07 at 09:59 PM

Ah, the usual enthusiastic response from the literal brigade. You may have missed the "etc" in my post, if so your car may have more visible things that could be polished to enhance its appearance. Just because you may not be interested yourself in personalising your car theres no need to knock people that might

thunderace - 23/6/07 at 09:13 AM

belgom alu
its the best i have ever use

its cheep and on ebay.

polishing mop it up first
you get a kit for alloy on ebay.