Board logo

my new wheels after being made redundant
tjoh84 - 20/8/09 at 09:14 PM

not a kit car but nice clean locost work horse

link

dhutch - 20/8/09 at 09:56 PM

looks tidy enough, what makes it rair/desirable? The fleet service and maintaince?

coozer - 20/8/09 at 10:14 PM

No idea why.. Got some govy work in the pipeline? and how do you go about insuring it?

tjoh84 - 20/8/09 at 10:48 PM

think rare as lwb med top most high top didnt want high top insurance was 430 full comp 4k tools and instant free hire van if any thing happens to mine.

dhutch - 20/8/09 at 11:30 PM

Sounds fiar enough. Looks very tidy anyway.
- As said, what do you plan to do with her!

pinto - 21/8/09 at 06:10 AM

Looks good for price
What insurance company was that with

tjoh84 - 21/8/09 at 07:34 AM

going to start up own my own as i use to fit bathrooms and do house hold maintence with my last place. so i will do any thing from cutting someones grass to a full re work and install of a bathroon

carpmart - 21/8/09 at 11:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by tjoh84
going to start up own my own as i use to fit bathrooms and do house hold maintence with my last place. so i will do any thing from cutting someones grass to a full re work and install of a bathroon

Let me know your number as I am always in need of a 'handyman' when I don't have time or inclination to do household jobs. For example, would you clear the leaves and sh*t out of all my gutters?

I'm not too far from you in Pulloxhill.

How do you charge, time or job?

tjoh84 - 21/8/09 at 10:33 PM

hi there my num is 07976 310574 price wise i will come take a look at the job and and give you a price to do the job no hidden extras. e.g if you want one shelf fitting cost £25 this covers me travel cost fittings srews but then if you wanted extra shelves fitted would be £10 this is just a rough idea but yea can come clear gutters of leaves cut your grass what ever is needed
hope this helps terry
im also fully insured for 2m
and will remove all rubbish and clean up

tjoh84 - 21/8/09 at 10:36 PM

wed site will be
tjpropertyservices.co.uk
i have the site but will be updated over next few weeks with photos of my work

carpmart - 22/8/09 at 08:25 AM

Perfect Terry. Number saved to phone, will bell you when I have some jobs I can't be arsed to do myself!