Board logo

have I been had PART2 lol
prawnabie - 22/8/09 at 08:01 PM

Following on from my previous thread, I went to demon thieves today to have a look at a profan they had in stock.

It is completley different to mine, so i shall be applying for a credit note from rally design to put against my new digidash when i get paid!

02GF74 - 22/8/09 at 08:20 PM

ask for cash, they may give you a fake credit note.

Fozzie - 22/8/09 at 09:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by prawnabie
......It is completley different to mine, so i shall be applying for a credit note from rally design to put against my new digidash when i get paid!

In your other thread, you said the company were up north?

I thought Rally Design were in Kent ( south east) ?

Fozzie

prawnabie - 22/8/09 at 09:09 PM

Hahaha picky!

Yeah i thought they were "rally design north" for some reason!!

prawnabie - 22/8/09 at 09:10 PM

and if you scrutinise more, you will notice they don't do a dd2 digidash so Im bummed on that too!

ghostrain - 22/8/09 at 09:18 PM

So Rally Design didn't have anything to do with your supplied fan....something about asses and elbows!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fozzie - 22/8/09 at 09:19 PM

Oh dear re digidash

soz about that....not being picky.....I just remember stuff ....its me 'job' ...

Fozzie

prawnabie - 22/8/09 at 09:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ghostrain
So Rally Design didn't have anything to do with your supplied fan....something about asses and elbows!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put some glasses on mate!

I mistakenly called rally design "rally design north". As I now know there is no company called rally design north (to my knowledge), it is fair to say I actually meant rally design?

Asses and elbows indeed!

UncleFista - 22/8/09 at 10:00 PM

If you ordered one thing and they sent another, bllx to a credit note, you're due a proper refund mate. Don't be fobbed off

Zetec-Turbo - 7/11/09 at 11:15 PM

Huh, Im new here but I have to comment on this. I returned some discs to RD and asked for a credit note. They blank refused to credit note and said we only refund. We never issue credit notes because it would be a crazy paper trail to keep tabs on. Seems quite sensible to me, but I spent the same and more the same week anyways. Ahh well.
And we all know we are all entitled to a full refund if we check our rights of purchase. Never be fobbed off.