belgium ..... ?
woodster - 25/2/10 at 12:59 PM

Nigel Farage at is diplomatic best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY

smart51 - 25/2/10 at 01:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by woodster
Nigel Farage at is diplomatic best

Does anyone really care what Tidal Barrage says, apart from the comedy factor? When you're that much of a knob end, surely people just ignore you.

BenB - 25/2/10 at 01:28 PM

What a bell end.
He seems to be working on the principle that someone meek and mild won't be a good EU head.
On that rationale a biggoted gobshite would be the perfect person. Wonder who he's thinking of.

MikeR - 25/2/10 at 01:29 PM

the rumour is he's trying to get expelled. He's already said he's standing down and will fight the next general election. If he gets expelled he can add it to his campaign about how the EU is ignoring the uk etc

Breaker - 25/2/10 at 01:35 PM

This must be a dreamjob.

Being paid thousands and thousands £££ a month to insult people.

scootz - 25/2/10 at 01:38 PM

Bizarre... I was just watching this clip of him this morning!

Great entertainment!

woodster - 25/2/10 at 03:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by scootz
Bizarre... I was just watching this clip of him this morning!

Great entertainment!

i must agree very entertaining ......... we should have a voice in europe we did fight to keep it free even if that voice sometimes tells a few home truths

belgian2b - 25/2/10 at 04:56 PM

Hello,

who is Nigel Farage ??

i never heard of him !!

Gerardo (from Belgium )

[Edited on 25/2/10 by belgian2b]

scootz - 25/2/10 at 05:06 PM

He's the only one that looks like he's awake at the Euro Parliament!

Simon - 25/2/10 at 09:13 PM

If I thought voting for UKIP would get them in, rather than that other trio of tossers, he'd get my vote. Unfortunately, I think it would let Brown back in.

I'm all in favour of the original idea of the EU - free trade. I do not want brussels running this country. Otherwise we may as well go and concrete over the many millions of WW1 & 2 graves, because we'd have essentially forgotten what they fought for.

As NF says, at least he was elected, unlike some of the others. Brown/Blair and two faced Dave all said we'd have a referendum, and they know the vote would be to get out, so they've changed their minds.

ATB

Simon

Volvorsport - 25/2/10 at 09:49 PM

unfortunately , after working in belgium , i have to say its a better country.......

short track 123 - 25/2/10 at 09:57 PM

Nope... Nigel Farage not heard of him

Hands up who has ( before all this )

scootz - 25/2/10 at 10:16 PM

[img][/img]

woodster - 26/2/10 at 10:00 AM

He was on question time last night he did quite well ...... as said before i'm all for trade with europe but i don't want some euro tosser who i have not voted for making decisions for me ..... i have a local PM tosser for that