Board logo

Dissertation
SALAD - 14/11/05 at 12:26 PM

Ok guys, this is probably not the best way for me to go about this but I'm passed caring now!

I've had to re-do my dissertation in parts, mainly my primary research..........so I've knocked up a simple questionnaire and I'm trying to get as many people to fill it out as possible on-line, mainly to avoid standing on the street like one of those irritating survey folk!

It's best if you've heard of or bought 'Diesel' or 'G-Star' clothing but I won't tell anyone if you dont!! But please try and answer with sensible fiction!

Please could you take a minute to fill it out and send it back to me, maybe via u2u or I'll put up my e-mail address if needs be. It's very simple, it's just there to bring up the response numbers.

The sooner this is finished, the sooner I can concentrate solely on the car!

Thank you for your time,

Sam

Hammerhead - 14/11/05 at 01:34 PM

You have U2U

DarrenW - 14/11/05 at 02:05 PM

How do you add file to U2U???

I hope its linked on here.

Peteff - 14/11/05 at 02:15 PM

You might get a few more that way.

SALAD - 14/11/05 at 02:19 PM

Ok, should be an e-mail button at the bottom of my posts now?

Might as well make it super simple:
salad01 @ hotmail . com

[Edited on 14/11/05 by SALAD]

derf - 14/11/05 at 02:50 PM

U2U sent

Rorty - 15/11/05 at 04:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SALAD
...I'm trying to get as many people to fill it out as possible on-line, mainly to avoid standing on the street like one of those irritating survey folk!

Yes, it's much more prefferable to be anoying on-line than an open air metropolitan irritant.
It's good to see you take your education so seriously too.

SALAD - 15/11/05 at 01:25 PM

Thank you for that Rorty!
There's less chance of physical abuse doing it this way!

Thank you to everyone who has completed my questionnaire it is a great help. Those of you that have not yet done so (Rorty) let me put your minds at rest, yes there is still time to complete one, I am still accepting them. Dont worry, you haven't missed the opportunity to contribute to a young builders education!

I thank you, I thank you all
Sam.

Peteff - 15/11/05 at 05:18 PM

I've only heard of one of the names on there. You are talking to Matalan man here.

Rorty - 16/11/05 at 04:38 AM

I did have a look at it, but I don't fit the demographic and I haven't a clue where you'd buy half the stuff in the UK anymore.
Feel free to fill one in on my behalf though.