Board logo

Off for summer...
flak monkey - 9/6/06 at 07:59 PM

Well thats it chaps, my stay at uni has expired, back off to the wilds of Norfolk tomorrow morning. Sadly that means back to dial up too.

I will attempt to keep you updated on the build and upload a few pics when i go around my mates who has broadband net

Have a good summer! And take care out on those roads

David

donut - 9/6/06 at 08:02 PM

Does this mean NO MORE UNI forever?

Good luck with the build, hope it goes well and keep us posted with pics!!

flak monkey - 9/6/06 at 08:07 PM

One more year to go, should have said that really Only this years stay finished, starting the summer job on monday.

Cheers Andy

I love speed :-P - 9/6/06 at 08:46 PM

enjoy

matt.c - 9/6/06 at 08:58 PM

Back to the flat lands!!!

Ive got dial up mate and it is so f**ing slow at times

Broadband soon but dont know which one yet to have?

See you soon buddy

mr_pr - 9/6/06 at 10:31 PM

Not tiscali... Crap

k33ts - 9/6/06 at 10:40 PM

adios amigo

omega 24 v6 - 9/6/06 at 10:59 PM

Had a few beers and all I can say is
STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDent
good luck with the build.

omega0684 - 9/6/06 at 11:22 PM

hey dave, next time i see you my car might be on the road!

bimbleuk - 10/6/06 at 05:04 AM

Not trying to boast but recently changed to Nildram and the service has been great. Best thing thing is our exchange has proven reliable above 5Mbits (BT initially said 4 would be unlikely) which equates to 600K/s downloads!!

Anyway something for you to look forward to when you graduate maybe

trogdor - 10/6/06 at 11:34 AM

tisacali is ok, that what we use and its pretty good. bt used to crash more when we had them, but we had to move when bt tried to charge us a hundred pounds for downloading stuff when our contract said it was unlimited! needless to say we didn't pay!

The best connection i have used is demon, my dad has it at home, principally because its an fixed ip address. but the bandwidth u get is huge! i can stream high quality video no probs while my sis uses a webcam.

[Edited on 10/6/06 by trogdor]