Board logo

FORZA 2 xbox 360
Aboardman - 8/6/07 at 02:12 PM

FORZA 2 out today

thinking of getting it on way home.

anyone have it?

stevec - 8/6/07 at 03:17 PM

My son has just got it and is bringing it round on Sunday to play after the F1 Grand Prix. I have already had a go on his demo, Its good.
Steve,

Catpuss - 8/6/07 at 04:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CaLviNx
ahem cough cough, been playing it for a little while now, thanks to Mr T.

Wasn't perchance a truck that went "missing" by any chance

MOz - 8/6/07 at 06:20 PM

The game is better than the demo apparently.

Get it tomorrow, maybe with the wheel!!!

MOz

chockymonster - 8/6/07 at 06:40 PM

I've been playing it this evening, haven't gone online with it yet but it's much better than the demo

Catpuss - 9/6/07 at 11:21 AM

I wasn't impressed with the Demo, put me off the game altogether. I couldn't string a lap together without one of the AI ramming me off the road, them me getting a penalty for it.

I may trade in crackdown + another game towards it, if its much better than the demo. I wasn't impressed with the original Forza though, it was not very popular on line due to cheating.

What's everyone's Gamertag BTW. I wouldn't mind adding a few to my friends list?

Mine is "Jokul" if anyone wants to add to their friends list.

procomp - 11/6/07 at 08:33 AM

Hi well after waiting for the latest GT on the PS for so long .

I had a go on a mates X.BOX and forza 2 last night and am converted. The settings applied to the cars seem to have a more realistsic result than on the GT 4.

Now i just have to work out how to survive whith a full days work and a full night playing on the x.box.

Cheers matt

OX - 11/6/07 at 03:24 PM

played on my brothers the other night ,might go and buy the game later,problem is putting the time into the game to get any good