Board logo

just back from a day in the indy
eccsmk - 10/4/11 at 05:21 PM

what a brilliant day had the whole day just driving round enjoying the indy
had a play with an e92 m3 they are seriously quick !!
ended up in a convoy of bikes heading for the coast a few riding at the side of me having a look
anyway just thought id share with you

P ? - 10/4/11 at 05:36 PM

Been working today, and if ive not been jealous of the sunday cars. Its been the bikes ... and if not them its been the few 7 style cars out and about ... you wasnt by chance heading or coming from scarborough on the A64 ?

eccsmk - 10/4/11 at 05:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by P ?
Been working today, and if ive not been jealous of the sunday cars. Its been the bikes ... and if not them its been the few 7 style cars out and about ... you wasnt by chance heading or coming from scarborough on the A64 ?

nope stayed around lincoln, skegness, boston, grantham
just a small cruise round

P ? - 10/4/11 at 05:51 PM

know those roads well gr8 in this weather

need to build and finish mine now

chrisxr2 - 10/4/11 at 06:51 PM

Saw a four seater sevenesque in grantham today with whole family out for a drive. had a day with wife and daughter today as all yeterday was spent fettling car.

Hellfire - 10/4/11 at 07:00 PM

I took my daughter out for a spin in the Indy seeing as it was such a nice day. Theres nothing better than cruising along a nice, smooth country lane with the wind in your face (I've got no hair) and the beautiful smell of oil seed rape in the air, on a warm spring day. Roll on summer. Let's hope it's a long one...........

Phil

austin man - 10/4/11 at 07:07 PM

Summers on a wednesday this year Phil

Benzine - 10/4/11 at 07:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by chrisxr2
Saw a four seater sevenesque in grantham today with whole family out for a drive. had a day with wife and daughter today as all yeterday was spent fettling car.

was it orange and were they wearing bandanas? I saw vindi_andy today at melton around 12 filling up, didn't get a chance to stop and say hello though!