Board logo

New Pics
greggors84 - 23/8/05 at 12:10 AM

As it was so sunny the other day I brought the car out on the drive for a bit of a wash and took some photos.

Just need to get the SVA sorted now!

This is probably my favourite one;

Rescued attachment indy.jpg
Rescued attachment indy.jpg

nick205 - 23/8/05 at 06:30 AM

very nice

Grahame L - 23/8/05 at 06:42 AM

Looks good Chris!! do like your mirrors, are they a car builders set?

Petemate - 23/8/05 at 07:28 AM

Hi Chris
The car looks great. What I'm always saying, thse Locosts look really smart, not like my Hood, full of little dents & scratches
BOL with the SVA, I take it it will be LB? They are a good bunch there, presentation (just as with MOTs) seems to be the secret.
Pete

hearnia - 23/8/05 at 10:32 AM

Very nice indeed.

SteveO - 23/8/05 at 01:10 PM

very nice

woodster - 23/8/05 at 02:08 PM

very nice

ned - 23/8/05 at 02:21 PM

looks nice, if not a little squiffy eyed...

Peteff - 23/8/05 at 03:51 PM

. I bet that one dips to the left.

Andy W - 23/8/05 at 08:31 PM

Look's good. I nearly choose orange myself. but somehow a kawasaki has just got to be green

Andy

greggors84 - 24/8/05 at 12:20 AM

Yeah it is a bit bog eyed in the picture! One of the headlights wasnt tightened properly

I got the mirrors from YKC sportscars at a show as he did me a good deal with a set of harnesses. I have seen them since in other catalogues, but cant think where off the top of my head. I was going to replace them with some bike mirrors but when i got them on the car i thought they looked quite good.

Yeah was meant to have the SVA at LB at the beginning of the month but had engine problems a few days before so had to cancel. Been busy finishing work recently so i havent got round to booking another one. But it is all ready now, so nothing is stopping me.