Board logo

New engine
Beamerboy - 23/2/20 at 01:58 PM

Looking to install a 1000cc engine into my single seater thinking usual suspects cbr ,gsxr,zx10r what's the best models and which to avoid as looking to buy a bike and just rip it all out and drop it in as such but want as trouble free as possible TIA for any help and advice.

theduck - 24/2/20 at 03:13 PM

Worth speaking to http://www.abperformance.co.uk/ for bike engine recommendations.

Will you be taking it back to steve for setup when its done? Was awesome last time, can only imagine how good it will be with the 1000cc

Beamerboy - 24/2/20 at 05:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by theduck
Worth speaking to http://www.abperformance.co.uk/ for bike engine recommendations.

Will you be taking it back to steve for setup when its done? Was awesome last time, can only imagine how good it will be with the 1000cc

Sent Andy an email and heard bugger all back so slightly disappointed especially with the reputation he has for bike engine builds, that's the only place it will be going for proper set up , you never did send me that video of first car

theduck - 24/2/20 at 05:41 PM

Did I not? Send me your email and will do it now.

Andy B - 24/2/20 at 10:16 PM

Just spotted this thread
I definitely haven’t received your email but we have been moving factory and the Internet was down for a time
If you send it again I’ll try and answer any questions you have
Best regards
Andy
AB Performance Ltd

Beamerboy - 25/2/20 at 07:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Andy B
Just spotted this thread
I definitely haven’t received your email but we have been moving factory and the Internet was down for a time
If you send it again I’ll try and answer any questions you have
Best regards
Andy
AB Performance Ltd

Hi Andy

It definitely sent my emails working fine, I was after a full engine installation in my car but all sorted now

Thanks

Andy B - 25/2/20 at 08:02 PM

No problem
I checked again today at work and couldn’t see anything
Glad you are sorted anyway
Regards
Andy

Beamerboy - 26/2/20 at 06:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Andy B
No problem
I checked again today at work and couldn’t see anything