Board logo

It's only gone and passed !!!!!!!!
Wheels244 - 20/4/09 at 09:49 PM

Passed the retest today

Had a bit of a botty twitching moment with the emissions - was going to fail again - I plugged the laptop in, phoned Marc and richened the mixture a touch and it passed !!!!

Mac at Beverly the tester, was geat both on the initial test and retest - he really tried to pass it and carried out a very fair test.

DVLA at Stockton on Wednesday - they've indicated it should go on a 09 plate.

I'm one happy chap

vinny1275 - 20/4/09 at 09:51 PM

woo hoo!

Well done mate, our 1st test in a week...

COREdevelopments - 20/4/09 at 09:51 PM

well done!! looks a fine machine. 09 too, you posh get! just in time for the sun and shows!

Rob

coozer - 20/4/09 at 10:05 PM

Well done lad, I went to Stockton expecting age related and walked away with an 08.

Kelly was great, a real help.

Steve

GeorgeM - 20/4/09 at 10:06 PM

Well done, hopefully not too far behind you!

Enjoy!

GeorgeM

Wheels244 - 20/4/09 at 10:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by coozer
Well done lad, I went to Stockton expecting age related and walked away with an 08.

Kelly was great, a real help.

Steve

Thanks everyone.

Steve - how long was it before you got the registration paperwork ?
I've read on here Kelly is very helpful.

Rob

stuart_g - 20/4/09 at 10:24 PM

Well done

Dangle_kt - 20/4/09 at 10:48 PM

great news. I am really pleased for you! Looking forward to meeting up when we are both on the road later in the summer

Even if I will look like the poor relation in my shedy Q reg

coozer - 21/4/09 at 07:12 AM

quote:

Steve - how long was it before you got the registration paperwork ?
I've read on here Kelly is very helpful.

Rob

Dragged the car in on the way back from SVA. She would have done it there and then but I didn't have insurance. Returned 3 days later with all the paperwork and got it over the counter. She's top class (to look at) and really knows what she's doing.

Steve

spdpug98 - 21/4/09 at 07:32 AM

Rob

WELL DONE!!!!!!

Davey D - 21/4/09 at 10:56 AM

well done that man

so they are ok at beverly for you to plug in your laptop during emissions, and tweak it to pass?

ive got my retest in 2 weeks time there, and im 75% sure my emissions will be ok, but id like to be able to fine tune them during the test if it is a bit out

GregMcN - 21/4/09 at 11:17 AM

Well done

Great to see another MNR on the road

Greg

Daddylonglegs - 21/4/09 at 11:24 AM

Well done! Another 'real' car on the road (and that is not a reference to BEC or CEC BTW ) before I start another engine war!

DarrenW - 21/4/09 at 03:32 PM

I got my paperwork back from Kelly in about 4 days. She really does deserve all of the praise she gets on here.

Wheels244 - 21/4/09 at 06:55 PM

Thanks for the comments everyone

quote:
Originally posted by Davey D
well done that man

so they are ok at beverly for you to plug in your laptop during emissions, and tweak it to pass?

ive got my retest in 2 weeks time there, and im 75% sure my emissions will be ok, but id like to be able to fine tune them during the test if it is a bit out

Hi Davey - Mac the tester was fine with it - a very helpful guy.

Rob