Board logo

MAIN BEAM FLASH
mickymaz - 30/1/11 at 04:53 PM

Hi,does any one know if it is a requirment to be able to flash your main beams with your lights off ?

adithorp - 30/1/11 at 05:22 PM

Wasn't for SVA and I don't recall it being metioned amongst the alterations for IVA. Why would you not want it though. We (brits) tend to use headlight flash more often than we use the horn.

Richard Quinn - 30/1/11 at 07:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by adithorp
Wasn't for SVA and I don't recall it being metioned amongst the alterations for IVA. Why would you not want it though. We (brits) tend to use headlight flash more often than we use the horn.

But open cars are so much better for hand gestures! I have no headlamp flash but I still seem to get the message across most of the time.

iscmatt - 30/1/11 at 07:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Quinn
quote:

But open cars are so much better for hand gestures! I have no headlamp flash but I still seem to get the message across most of the time.

Haha, I guess this works for good and bad gestures!

Richard Quinn - 30/1/11 at 08:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by iscmatt
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Quinn
quote:

Haha, I guess this works for good and bad gestures!

No, just the ones in the Highway Code (but translated into "chav" so they understand)

carpmart - 30/1/11 at 09:27 PM

Lost of hand gestures are easy in a Seven!

RazMan - 30/1/11 at 10:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by carpmart
Lost of hand gestures are easy in a Seven!

Why stop at hand gestures? The possibilities are endless!

[Edited on 30-1-11 by RazMan]

mickymaz - 31/1/11 at 09:57 AM

ok,thanks for that guys.