Board logo

EU Killing Motorsport
russbost - 12/10/17 at 07:22 AM

Really wasn't sure where to post this & hope it's not a repost, but important that we all take a look at this & respond asap

It is a genuine threat that would, as currently written, remove ALL motorsport from the whole of the EU (which we are still currently a member of!),
it takes about 10 mins or less to complete the form, instructions are given in the link,
personally I would say the form has deliberately been constructed in such a way as to discourage people from filling it in!
The motoprsport stuff is hidden in the last pages, but just follow the directions &
simple enough to complete

LINK

HowardB - 12/10/17 at 02:10 PM

Same thing is circulating from the 750MC, I would urge it's completion and submission,.

steve m - 12/10/17 at 07:10 PM

sorry guys, I tried and after about 10 mins gave up, and as Russ says, its designed to make it very difficult to sign up, or its a scam

steve

russbost - 13/10/17 at 08:30 AM

If you follow the instructions given in the link you do get thro' it, most of it is leaving blank boxes & clicking "next" till you actually reach the pages where it refers to motorsport - I'm quite sure there is no scam, other than the EU trying to get something in via the back door by making it almost impossible to raise objections!