Board logo

Flexi Hoses
starterman - 11/7/17 at 06:42 PM

Can anyone recommend a decent supplier of braided flexi hoses for my Avon please?

Cheers
Mike

PAUL FISHER - 11/7/17 at 07:03 PM

Russ is your man for hoses on here .
https://furorecars.co.uk/brake-clutch-hoses/

starterman - 11/7/17 at 07:22 PM

Thank you

CosKev3 - 12/7/17 at 05:13 AM

HEL performance do bespoke hoses,excellent quality and easy to use online ordering system

russbost - 12/7/17 at 07:48 AM

Just for info, I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, I only deal with the actual car building side of things, my daughter & her partner Oliver now run the business & can make the brake hoses for you. They will happily give same discounts as I always did when dealing directly rather than thro' the website or Ebay. Just give Oliver a ring 07905 879407 or drop him an email to info@furoreproducts.co.uk or furoreproducts@hotmail.com & tell him you've spoken to me

If you need any info re fittings etc prior to making contact there is a "hose creator" page on the website which may be of assistance

Link Here

obuckle - 12/7/17 at 08:18 AM

Hi, Oliver here, always happy to help with making stainless flexy hoses or with any of our other products like the Acewell dashes, LED headlights, projector headlights etc just give me a call or get in contact as Russ has shown above

Regards