Board logo

FS: 205 50 15 Tyres
coozer - 25/8/12 at 12:55 PM

Set of 4 Halford budget tyres. These were on my TD 1.2's when I bought then and changed 4 weeks after SVA for Yoko's.

They are as new with no damage and full tread depth.

Runway Enduro 506 in 205/50/15 size.

£50 and I can bring to Donnington next weekend.

trextr7monkey - 25/8/12 at 05:29 PM

Steve I bought some MGf wheels recently for Tr7 not sure of tyre size but those numbers ring a bell, not home til Wednesday night, if they haven't gone by then and they'll fit I'll have em
atb
Mike

Thinking about it - 25/8/12 at 08:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by trextr7monkey
Steve I bought some MGf wheels recently for Tr7 not sure of tyre size but those numbers ring a bell, not home til Wednesday night, if they haven't gone by then and they'll fit I'll have em
atb
Mike

They are the size of the MG F/TF Rears. 205 on the back and 185 on the front. I think both wheels are the same size though.

ch1ef - 27/8/12 at 06:55 PM

would you be happy to send them? (I can arrange the courier if you prefer, just need to tape together and stick label on

trextr7monkey - 29/8/12 at 07:17 PM

Hi Steve,
they are the same as the back wheels -fronts have 185s but I am informed they'll fit so I'll take them if you still have them - can paypal money over and collect next time I'm over, or can bring real pennies if you prefer, back home now with a half reliable connection, even worse it is back to work tomorrow after the stress of 2 months holidays ;D
atb
Mike