Board logo

Project:D ntdwm!
Simon - 15/12/13 at 11:39 PM

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111233732558

ATB

Simon

slingshot2000 - 16/12/13 at 12:05 AM

Something funny going on? Why are so many of the photographs taken through a chain-mesh fence? Surely if you own the items you are selling, you will have free access to take photographs of said items ! Something doesn't sit right and there is a funny fishy smell !

Regards

Jon

zetec-phill - 16/12/13 at 06:48 AM

company located in kent... moulds in rotherham?????
looks like a heap of crap left out in the elements..
open to best offer???
2 kebabs and a fish cake,, any better offers ????

renetom - 16/12/13 at 08:01 AM

I would not go that far

Just the fish cake.

iank - 16/12/13 at 08:14 AM

Not unusual for manufacturers to own the moulds but for them to be located in a 3rd party laminating company who actually make the panels for them. Not many are big enough to employ a full time laminator as they don't sell enough kits in a year.

Not saying it's legit, but the moulds not being on site probably isn't a problem.

Slimy38 - 16/12/13 at 09:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by slingshot2000
Something funny going on? Why are so many of the photographs taken through a chain-mesh fence? Surely if you own the items you are selling, you will have free access to take photographs of said items ! Something doesn't sit right and there is a funny fishy smell !

Regards

Jon

I just see that as the cameraman wanting to take various angles but doesn't want to move things about too much and potentially cause damage? You can see that they're laid out in the same way on all photo's, and that taking the picture through the fence is the easiest option for the end parts.

I see your point, but I don't think there's an issue here apart from the cameraman being a bit lazy.

sdh2903 - 16/12/13 at 10:28 AM

It's legit, peter at GKD is a sound bloke. He's been trying to shift these for a while now.