Board logo

Seats for sale and will be at Stoneleigh Sunday
DanG - 3/5/14 at 08:40 PM

I have the seats from my MNR for sale.

Vinyl seats with blue piping. I am sorry but I do not know the brand or model they were supplied with my MNR.

Photos in my archive.

On one of them the seat back has become loose from the seat base on one side. Perfectly usable but would need a support bracket to stop the seat flexing when in use.

Otherwise in almost perfect condition.

I will be taking the seats to Stoneleigh tomorrow (Sunday 4th May) and they will be at the JPSC pitch for most of the day.

Open to sensible offers.

computid - 3/5/14 at 09:12 PM

DanG - 3/5/14 at 09:17 PM

Thanks computid for sorting the photos for me.

MP3C - 3/5/14 at 10:11 PM

They look the same as what I have got, except for the holes and red piping but I'm pretty sure they are Intatrim Odyssey II seats, could be wrong or they could be a variation of those.

Matt

marco - 4/5/14 at 07:21 AM

Intatrim Odyssey seats that figures, i bought a pair of these new and they did the same thing, the fiber glass inner shell cracks.

CosKev3 - 4/5/14 at 08:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by marco
Intatrim Odyssey seats that figures, i bought a pair of these new and they did the same thing, the fiber glass inner shell cracks.

Did you contact Intatrim regarding this?
Just wondering if it's a common fault/have they uprated/re-designed the fibreglass shell etc

marco - 4/5/14 at 08:54 PM

Yes, at the time they sent me a new seat and didn't want the old one back, good service yes but I did hear it wasn't the first time it had happened.

I would never buy them again been honest, you cannot tell how good or strong the inner shell is obviously..

CosKev3 - 4/5/14 at 09:41 PM

quote:
Yes, at the time they sent me a new seat and didn't want the old one back, good service yes but I did hear it wasn't the first time it had happened.

I would never buy them again been honest, you cannot tell how good or strong the inner shell is obviously..

ok cheers.
shame as looked at them today at Stoneleigh and the quality of covers etc seemed spot on.

marco - 4/5/14 at 09:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CosKev3
quote:

ok cheers.
shame as looked at them today at Stoneleigh and the quality of covers etc seemed spot on.

I agree they do look very nice indeed and I can only speak of my experience, and obviously the ones for sale on the op's thread..