Board logo

FS: garage heater, car cover, trailer wheels...
sdh2903 - 20/7/14 at 08:34 PM

Last of my pre-move clearout. Any collections from PA11 3QQ

1. Halfords advanced breathable car cover (size S). this is the more expensive breathable cover and has a soft fabric like feel but is 100% water proof. Used this on my GKD, its a good fit lengthwise but is a touch baggy, I used to use a loose-ish bungee over the cockpit area to stop flapping. It does have a strap built into the cover too. Its the cover in the link below for more details etc

£30 posted uk mainland

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/car-styling/car-covers-tarpaulins/halfords-advanced-all-seasons-car-cover-small

2. Calor gas heater, perfect for your shed/garage, is dirty and has overspray so don't think this will be any good for domestic use. I also have 2 of the 15kg calor gas bottles to go with this (empty).

£25 collected. I could post this (minus gas bottles) for around £13 but I think collection would be better.

3. 2 x trailer wheels and tyres. These tyres are nearly new BUT they do have a bit of sidewall cracking, the pic shows the worst. Tyres are 175r13 marshall and rims have a 4 x 5.5" pcd.

I really don't want anything for these just need them gone, free to collect or cover the postage of £15. But I will say I offer these with zero guidance on whether they should be used or not, collectors choice.

trextr7monkey - 21/7/14 at 07:04 AM

I could use cover. Can you send details of how you want paying
Thaks
Mike

Daddylonglegs - 21/7/14 at 07:05 AM

PM sent re: cover

woodstock - 21/7/14 at 09:28 AM

Hi

I'm interested in the trailer wheels please. I will u2u you.

Thanks

Chris

sdh2903 - 21/7/14 at 09:35 AM

Daddylonglegs: trex got in just before you re the car cover, if he ends up not taking it I'll be in touch.

Daddylonglegs - 21/7/14 at 10:08 AM

no worries chap

sdh2903 - 21/7/14 at 05:12 PM

Cover now sold.

Wheels provisionally reserved.

Just the gas fire to go now to keep you nice and toasty during this er hot weather!!