Board logo

Westfield Bodywork
aerodynamix - 7/9/15 at 11:18 AM

From my own personal stash of parts I have the following offered on a collection only basis from GL15 postcode area
My contact number is 07971 264550 , please note I will not post these parts and do not have sufficient packing to be able to wrap for you , however I may be able to get from here in Gloucestershire to , Swindon , Cardiff if that helps .

Pictures will be posted later tonight when I have uploaded them

1 x NARROW Westfield Nose Cone , complete with filler just needs finishing off and painting £20.00 these are about £270 from Westfield new and take 6 weeks to have made , great as a spare .

1 x NARROW Westfield Scuttle panel , again free filler included just needs a bit of finishing off , would be ideal for an Aeroscreened car so you can swap complete scuttles over to save messing with windscreens £20.00 these too are big money off Westfield and take a long time to get made .

1 x NARROW Westfield bonnet in satin black , filter hole has been previously filled and may want tidying up however available for a measly £25.00

1 x WIDE Westfield used screen fillet in bright yellow £10 plus post

I also have a set of black k&n minators 3 x 6" et18 and 3 x 7" et5 , freshly powdercoated in black , come with a new set of toyo r888's in gg compound wheels and tyres are £500 or 6 wheels are £300 - thats £50 a wheel and look like £100 wheels and new set of tyres is £300 , fair I think but open to realistic offers .

Contact me on 07971 264550 or email me on info at aerodynamix.co.uk

dave - 7/9/15 at 01:04 PM

dont suppose you have a crash pad for a SDV kit lying around needing a new home?

aerodynamix - 7/9/15 at 03:52 PM

Sorry Dave I don't , I know Tom advertised one on wscc earlier but there are a couple of names against it so far I think , might be worth a look .

Cheers Julian

aerodynamix - 9/9/15 at 08:11 PM

All three panels can go for £50 as a deal to get them out of the way

CorseChris - 10/9/15 at 02:58 PM

I'd like the nose please, but it's a 100 mile round trip to come get it. I would only want it as a starting point to make a mould for a much wider and shorter version, so wouldn't mind if it wasn't well packed....you could even cut it into 4 sections if that helped. Would you consider shipping please?

aerodynamix - 10/9/15 at 08:20 PM

Unfortunately all parts have now gone earlier today I had them advertised elsewhere

If however I come across another nose which might happen I'll give you a shout via LCB

CorseChris - 11/9/15 at 08:01 AM

Thanks anyway Julian...as it happens, I spotted your other ad. shortly after posting on this one and realised I'd missed out.

Be interested if you do happen to come across something suitable as a starting point for a mould. Pretty much any would do I guess. Can also find me on WSCC under the same name so whichever suits you.

Cheers

Chris