Board logo

BMW 320d
Phil_1471 - 8/6/16 at 07:18 AM

Anybody in the market for a new car?

About to part chop my BMW 3-Series is anybody interested?

320d
M-sport
Auto
93k miles
Black
Half alcantara interior
Full service history
£7000 ono

U2u me if you are interested and I will get some pictures to you.

nick205 - 8/6/16 at 10:02 AM

Driven a 320d before of a similar age - quite a pokey motor as I recall and being inside a BMW isn't bad either.

Best of luck selling it - although from personal experience a trade in is usually a quick and easy process although you can get a little less than you might want for it.

jambojeef - 8/6/16 at 10:49 AM

touring or salooon?

Phil_1471 - 8/6/16 at 10:56 AM

Saloon

nick205 - 8/6/16 at 11:50 AM

The one I drove was a touring, but in all honesty I can't see a touring taking much more than a saloon. Small boot opening and unless you put the rear seats down not a huge boot. The Passat estate I had had an enormous load capability, furniture the lot.

Phil_1471 - 8/6/16 at 03:11 PM

It's going Saturday as px, open to offers above 6100£

gaz_gaz - 8/6/16 at 03:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nick205
The one I drove was a touring, but in all honesty I can't see a touring taking much more than a saloon. Small boot opening and unless you put the rear seats down not a huge boot. The Passat estate I had had an enormous load capability, furniture the lot.

Have you ever tried to put anything in the boot of a 3 series saloon or Coupe?

nick205 - 8/6/16 at 03:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by gaz_gaz
quote:

No - I've not tried - I'd imagine it's less easy than in a touring - do the rear seats fold flat in a saloon?

gaz_gaz - 8/6/16 at 03:54 PM

The rear seats fold flat in a coupe as standard but it's an option on the saloon. Trying to get anything in is quite a task due to the small boot opening.
The boot opening is a little larger on the coupe..

mark chandler - 8/6/16 at 07:06 PM

We have a touring, very good it is as well fast and economic.

Boot lid is split, you can open just the glass or the whole thing.

StevieB - 8/6/16 at 07:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by gaz_gaz
quote:

I had a saloon and managed to get a full holidays worth of stuff for a family of 4 for two weeks camping in France without much problem other than a bit of thought in packing everything in.

Was a great car to drive as well - plenty of poke and a great drive (even for a diesel).

ashg - 8/6/16 at 11:40 PM

i had a 2010 e91 touring msport before i left the uk. it was great car, economical & powerful it had every toy on it under the sun and was probably the best car i have ever owned as a day to day drivers car

until i got this little thing. :-) yeah yeah its not economical by uk standards and you cant put a pram in the back but 37mpg on a run and 20mpg round town is excellent by American standards and it only costs me $30 to fill it up!

Phil_1471 - 9/6/16 at 08:44 PM

Bump, must be gone by Saturday

(And stop chatting on my amazing great deal of the week post ;-) , unless you are going to buy :-p )