Board logo

Tiger Avon for sale
mooreej - 8/1/18 at 05:54 PM

After three years of happy ownership I'm selling on my Tiger Avon, thought I'd offer it up here before posting anywhere else.

I have to admit I'm not a builder myself, I bought the car ready built directly from Tiger Racing in 2015 who were selling it on behalf of a customer. As part of the purchase I had them put on a smaller steering wheel and changed the exhaust for a packable unit. It also went back to them in 2016 for a service, MOT and to have floor mounted pedals fitted.

The car has a 2l Zetec, twin Webber 45 carbs, Webcon Alpha engine management, Facet fuel pump, low weight fly-wheel, electronic speedo and Luke 4-point harnesses. The MOT is until April and the car is currently in winter storage in my garage so no tax at present. I've done less than a thousand miles since buying it, around 5100 on the milometer.

I'm looking for around £4700, the car is in Harpenden (south Hertfordshire). Please get in touch if you're interested.

Ed

Some photos:

Here also is a short vide of the car running:

Tiger running

[Edited on 8/1/18 by mooreej]

big_wasa - 9/1/18 at 05:47 PM

Nice looking Avon that.

Zetec1.6 - 12/1/18 at 03:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mooreej
After three years of happy ownership I'm selling on my Tiger Avon, thought I'd offer it up here before posting anywhere else.

I have to admit I'm not a builder myself, I bought the car ready built directly from Tiger Racing in 2015 who were selling it on behalf of a customer. As part of the purchase I had them put on a smaller steering wheel and changed the exhaust for a packable unit. It also went back to them in 2016 for a service, MOT and to have floor mounted pedals fitted.

The car has a 2l Zetec, twin Webber 45 carbs, Webcon Alpha engine management, Facet fuel pump, low weight fly-wheel, electronic speedo and Luke 4-point harnesses. The MOT is until April and the car is currently in winter storage in my garage so no tax at present. I've done less than a thousand miles since buying it, around 5100 on the milometer.

I'm looking for around £4700, the car is in Harpenden (south Hertfordshire). Please get in touch if you're interested.

Ed

Some photos:

Tiger running

Zetec1.6 - 12/1/18 at 03:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mooreej

Ed

Some photos:

Tiger running

Zetec1.6 - 12/1/18 at 04:07 PM

Hi,

I am very interested in the Tiger you have for sale and wanted to get in touch regarding viewing it, could you let me know the best way forward?

Thanks,

Andy

stav - 13/1/18 at 06:59 PM

also intrested can u let me no thx

mooreej - 22/1/18 at 09:25 AM

Sold.