Board logo

Exhaust gas analyser CO and HC
AdrianH - 30/10/18 at 03:45 PM

I have had this for several years now, and used it to set the carb on my CVH engine as from about the same era, a bit like the Gunson thing but a real one, there are adjustments to zero set it before use and when it is ready it says so.
How about £50 collected from Blackburn, to heavy for me to post, it has a long'ish hose for the exhaust probe.
Cryptongas
Cryptongas

Adrian

[Edited on 30-10-18 by AdrianH]

westf27 - 30/10/18 at 04:45 PM

I would like this please but can you weigh it for me and advise.
I can get a courier to collect when I know the weight and your postcode.
Cheers steve

AdrianH - 30/10/18 at 09:44 PM

Sorry I did not see post I will weigh it tomorrow and let you know the postcode is BB3 0RS.

The only issue with not collecting is that I can not show it working and how to adjust?

Adrian

westf27 - 31/10/18 at 10:57 AM

Perhaps when you weigh it you can advise the make and model from the id tag.Maybe i can down load usage info.

terryathome - 31/10/18 at 12:10 PM

If West27 doesn't take it give me a shout, I'm only in Burnley so would pick up.

AdrianH - 31/10/18 at 07:16 PM

I can not stick an image into my photo archive it seems faulty so I have posted a pic to the rear plate esewhere here is a link hope you see the image.

The unit weight is approximately 17.5 Kg plus packaging, approx size is 50 cm x 30 cm x 30 cm excluding the hose.

So I guess bigger and heavier by the time I have got it packed and boxed, need to find a big box and some bubble wrap.

Adrian

westf27 - 31/10/18 at 07:43 PM

Thanks for your trouble but the courier cost is prohibitive.
Looks like another locoster fancies it if I didn't take it.
Regards Steve

terryathome - 31/10/18 at 10:15 PM

I'll take it please.
Pm me your address and will pick it up tomorrow night if that's ok with you.

AdrianH - 1/11/18 at 06:46 AM

Details passed.