Board logo

Haynes Roadster Pair Front Coilovers Protec
Minicooper - 22/5/19 at 04:57 PM

Hello,
I have for sale a pair of alloy protecs coil overs suited for the front of the Haynes Roadster or a custom build

A few years old but never been out of the box so zero miles

£120

Pick up from Durham or posted at cost

Pictures to follow in the morning

Cheers
David

Minicooper - 23/5/19 at 01:29 PM

Trying to add photos and receiving an sql syntax error, anyone know how to sort this?

Cheers
David

Minicooper - 24/5/19 at 01:17 PM

More information

Coil overs are alloy protec 1.9", 13.25" open and 9.5" closed, they have a 1" rubber stop which limits travel to 10.5" closed. They have a 1" extension on the top and 1/2" / 12mm bolts top and bottom rubber bushes

Although I bought these for the front of a Haynes Roadster I have been told that the correct size for it should be 14" open

One question just asked these are the single adjustable type

Cheers
David

[Edited on 24/5/19 by Minicooper]

kevyo89 - 25/5/19 at 07:58 PM

Hi mate,

I am interested in these but would like to see some photos if possible? Could you send them to 07808890565 - whatsapp is good

Minicooper - 25/5/19 at 08:27 PM

I have no idea how to send a picture from my computer to a mobile phone, I don't own a smart phone.

If you send by u2u your e mail address I can send pictures to you that way

Cheers
David

kevyo89 - 25/5/19 at 08:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Minicooper
I have no idea how to send a picture from my computer to a mobile phone, I don't own a smart phone.

If you send by u2u your e mail address I can send pictures to you that way

Cheers
David

Thanks, I've just sent you my email address via U2U

Minicooper - 10/6/19 at 03:36 PM

Here is a photo of the Protech coilovers, I actually have two sets of these, the pair you see £120, and the other pair which are again unused, other than mounting the wishbones, have some slight marks, £100

Plus postage at cost if required

Description
Description