Board logo

70% finished Stylus RT 2l Zetec + another one
Antong - 27/6/20 at 01:19 PM

The grim realisation that I am never going to get enough time to finish my kit car has landed with me.

To that end, does anyone fancy quite an exhaustive package of stuff for what I hope will be a very reasonable price?

I have two chassis and bodies - one driveable, one not. Both are RT Chassis the spare body is a classic stylus.

The Built RT was a partial factory build, it has:

2l silver top on weber alpha management,
Gaz fully adjustable coil overs
Hispec sierra Cosworth brake kit front - Cosworth sierra rear disks and callipers
Plate lsd
Raceline lightened flywheel & clutch pack
Hela projector lamps
It comes on the silver wheels NOT the black ones
The previous owner paid SSC 11k not including the brakes and diff which separately were another £1500!

I have everything to complete the car bar:

Time
A reverse light
a speedo sender cable
nut covers
boot lid catch
carpets

The second chassis is literally a bare chassis. I have

All the suspension arms,
Front uprights
rear suspension arms,
coil overs
Pedal box
Master Cylinders
Wilwood front callipers/disks/hubs
fuel tank
VW Rear calipers

It will need an axle tube to make it a rolling chassis.

I have purchase documents and chassis numbers for both cars.

PICTURES HERE https://www.flickr.com/gp/30759892@N07/853828

I really don't want to split it all £3750 for everything and any spares I can find along the way to give you.

Please feel free to drop me a call 07979 857256 - i'll be welding up my lancia!

ianminki - 1/7/20 at 10:25 AM

hi antong
just seen your post . i am a stylus owner and just like to ask if you had any spare set of headlight covers that you would be prepared to sell or if not do you know who makes them . as the stylus forum is no longer running i am at a lose as to finding them now . and getting parts is very hard now .. regards ian

Schrodinger - 1/7/20 at 03:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ianminki
hi antong
just seen your post . i am a stylus owner and just like to ask if you had any spare set of headlight covers that you would be prepared to sell or if not do you know who makes them . as the stylus forum is no longer running i am at a lose as to finding them now . and getting parts is very hard now .. regards ian

Ian
Have you joined the Stylus Facebook Group? https://www.facebook.com/groups/391544421803349
and Siltech in Norfolk are the current owners of the Stylus Project.

[Edited on 1/7/20 by Schrodinger]

ianminki - 2/7/20 at 12:23 PM

hi schrodinger
yes joined yesterday and have asked the question there thanks for your reply regards ian