Board logo

FS: large intercooler
Benzine - 15/3/22 at 11:17 AM

Selling a Pro Alloy intercooler, which I think is from a Caterham Levante. If you're going down the forced induction route then this could be the one for you. It came with some slight damage to the inlet/outlet which could do with pushing out/returning to circular. See photos. I've put squares of lino on each side to protect the fins during mock ups etc. This has never seen the road so, bar slight damage, is as new.

Lord knows what it'd be new, but I'd need a sit down and a sugary cup of tea.

£100 + a tenner for postage.

obfripper - 15/3/22 at 12:28 PM

I'm tempted but am not sure whether it will fit in my nosecone without major surgery, could you also give the measurement across the lower part of the core?

Could i have dibs for the moment until i've got home and measured up?

Dave

Benzine - 15/3/22 at 02:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by obfripper
I'm tempted but am not sure whether it will fit in my nosecone without major surgery, could you also give the measurement across the lower part of the core?

Could i have dibs for the moment until i've got home and measured up?

Hi Dave, yes fine to have 1st dibs. It's approx 495mm at the lower part, and the finned area across is 440mm

bi22le - 15/3/22 at 07:48 PM

Unsure if this will fit but I'll see if I can squeeze it in!

I'll take 2nd dibs please.

obfripper - 15/3/22 at 09:46 PM

I'm going to let this pass as it would need too much modification to either the nosecone or the intercooler itself to fit in, i did think it would fit in inverted but even then its too wide for the striker nosecone.

Dave