Board logo

any cigar lovers out there?
b16mts - 26/7/08 at 04:37 PM

Hi,

Just got back from my mates 4 day stag do, for which i had a purchased "a few" cigars. Well it seems alot of the lads can't handle them, so i over bought a little.

So just wondered if any of you fine gentlemen were cigar smokers, and would like them yourself (as they're no real use to me now, and i need money to replace the slick tyres on my truck).

I have in my possesion 5 boxes of 5 King Edward Imperial cigars. In asda, they're about £12 just for five, so for 25, you'd be looking at £60 (good at maths me). I'd like to recoup my costs, but as i bought them abroad its much lower,

so was looking for £40 delivered for all 25.

let me know if they're off interest to anyone (was gonna put them on flea-bay, but i don't think they'll let me!)

cheers,

Martin

Benzine - 27/7/08 at 04:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by b16mts
(was gonna put them on flea-bay, but i don't think they'll let me!)

I think you can put them on ebay as long as they're sealed/in packets. My friend once put half a packet of cigarettes on ebay (he was quitting) and they pulled the auction as it breached ebay hygiene rules.

JoelP - 27/7/08 at 07:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Benzine
quote:
Originally posted by b16mts
(was gonna put them on flea-bay, but i don't think they'll let me!)

I think you can put them on ebay as long as they're sealed/in packets. My friend once put half a packet of cigarettes on ebay (he was quitting) and they pulled the auction as it breached ebay hygiene rules.

might be tax issues selling them on ebay.