Board logo

Fury Headlight Covers
Neadles - 23/4/17 at 09:10 PM

Just looking to see if anyone has a set of polycarb headlight covers for a Le-Mann body Fury.

Steve as Fisher is struggling with his old supplier and I have been waiting a while, just want to see if anyone hass a pari kicking around?

Cheers Fokes!

FuryRebuild - 23/4/17 at 10:40 PM

There was a group-buy thread a while ago, but nothing came of it. Frustrating.

snapper - 24/4/17 at 05:23 AM

I too require a set

Neadles - 24/4/17 at 12:23 PM

Ok fella's I'll push Steve again and see if we give hime some more numbers he might push a new supplier through quicker.

adithorp - 24/4/17 at 01:52 PM

I could be tempted to take a pair as spares if numbers are an issue getting an order in. Mine have a few cracks around the edges (armco has that effect). Not bad enough to be desperate yet but wouldn't want to wait and them not be able to get later.

avagolen - 24/4/17 at 03:22 PM

I will also take a pair if it helps. :-)

Neadles - 25/4/17 at 02:40 PM

Ok so I'm spoken to Steve again he has sorted a new supplier and he has to order 10 sets anyway minimum so volumes will help. He is getting back to me with a price and then I'll let you all know and possibly do a quick group buy post.

Cheers

Chris

Lauritz - 8/5/17 at 06:10 PM

I'll take 2 pairs as well. Since Steve is currently building a car for me he will have two in mind but if it helps get to 10 I'll order a couple of spares for the future

jeffw - 8/5/17 at 06:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Lauritz
I'll take 2 pairs as well. Since Steve is currently building a car for me he will have two in mind but if it helps get to 10 I'll order a couple of spares for the future

Not just any car though is it Lauritz, one with a 550BHP Turbo Busa in it...

Lauritz - 8/5/17 at 06:42 PM

Indeed! That's why a spare pair of headlight covers might be a good idea... The stone chips will be like bullets

[Edited on 8/5/17 by Lauritz]

FuryRebuild - 8/5/17 at 07:39 PM

Two sets for me too please.

Neadles - 8/5/17 at 09:30 PM

Ok I had a reply today actually from Steve that Jay will be contacting me when he gets back about them.

Edge - 19/5/17 at 05:41 AM

Is Steve able to get the classic covers too.

snapper - 4/6/17 at 02:36 PM

Saw a thread on Facebook, can't find it now, I have rationalised the spend and am ready to purchase
Paul