Board logo

Yet Another Project Wanted
Big T - 18/3/20 at 08:53 PM

Hello.

These seem to be common threads in this section, so I thought why not join in!

I am after a project, my brief is quite wide and I am willing to consider almost anything as long as it is a "Seven Style" car (which I think is the correct way of referring to them.) I would consider a chassis, I would consider a roller, I would consider an abandoned project and I would consider a road registered car.

Ideally I need something in the lower end of the budget. If it is not road legal I would ideally need it to be located in the south east unless I could cram it in the back of a LWB van! however if it is road legal and I can drive it home I am willing to travel anywhere in the country.

I am not specific with makes or models, anything from Robin Hoods to Haynes I am quite open to suggestions.

Please if you have anything vaguely suitable please drop me a PM

COREdevelopments - 18/3/20 at 09:31 PM

Hi, What's your budget for a road going car? Thinking of selling mine soon.

Rob

[img] side view
side view
[/img]

[Edited on 18/3/20 by COREdevelopments]

Big T - 19/3/20 at 09:04 AM

That looks like a fantastic build and I think it will be well out of my budget.

I do not have a fixed budget as of yet, however it will be at the bottom of the current market. IE as cheap as possible.

Fantastic looking car.

COREdevelopments - 21/3/20 at 12:04 PM

Thanks for the comments. Love the car but need it sold to fund next project.
Hope you find the right car.

ATB

Rob

lsdweb - 21/3/20 at 12:39 PM

I've got an ex RGB Fury available. Early blade engine. It needs a diff (Freelander) shafts, prop, calipers and bits and bobs . Plus a few days to bolt it back together. Not road going though.

Bamo - 22/3/20 at 04:27 PM

Mate has an r1 engined locost for sale, runs, think hevsaid brakes work but need buttoning up £2500 i think he wants