Board logo

Fully enclosed trailer
Beamerboy - 26/2/21 at 07:10 PM

Does anyone have or know of a enclosed trailer for my single seater please supply any links or pm details of any available
Many thanks

perksy - 27/2/21 at 01:08 AM

Tried asking on uphillracers.com ?

Beamerboy - 27/2/21 at 07:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by perksy
Tried asking on uphillracers.com ?

Yes ive asked on there also , thanks for taking the time

[Edited on 27/2/21 by Beamerboy]

Mr Whippy - 28/2/21 at 12:05 PM

How about just building your own?

I love building trailers very satisfying and quick. I've built 2 box trailers, 2 flatbeds, a dingy trailer, a kayak one I took on holiday that also carried mountain bikes, one to carry model large planes and even a wooden one for my dads the garden tractor that's lasted 15 years of total abuse and I built in a weekend. I love building trailers... Once the frames are welded up I take them to get hot dipped galvanised which is only around £40 and is vastly better than painting.

Beamerboy - 4/3/21 at 06:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
How about just building your own?

I love building trailers very satisfying and quick. I've built 2 box trailers, 2 flatbeds, a dingy trailer, a kayak one I took on holiday that also carried mountain bikes, one to carry model large planes and even a wooden one for my dads the garden tractor that's lasted 15 years of total abuse and I built in a weekend. I love building trailers... Once the frames are welded up I take them to get hot dipped galvanised which is only around £40 and is vastly better than painting.

Been there done that getting idle in my old age lol

procomp - 5/3/21 at 06:02 PM

Hi Are you still looking for an enclosed trailer. ?

Cheers Matt

Beamerboy - 6/3/21 at 06:48 PM

All sorted now for a trailer manybthanks for the offers