Board logo

30mm DCOE Inlet Manifold for Pinto
greggors84 - 22/2/05 at 08:06 PM

As above, been trying to find one, but all the regular places are out of stock and there is a long wait. Anyone have one of these?

givemethebighammer - 22/2/05 at 08:16 PM

have you tried aldon auto ?

http://www.aldonauto.co.uk/shop/product.asp?numRecordPosition=1&P_ID=128&strPageHistory=cat&strKeywords=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=49

greggors84 - 22/2/05 at 11:10 PM

Cheers GMTBH, i think i have heard of them before, but they have what im looking for anyway.

Cheers!

greggors84 - 1/3/05 at 07:05 PM

Eventually got round to calling Aldon and they said it would take up to 3 months to get one in. I would like it sooner than that so anyone know where i can get one of have one lying about?

I have tried all the main places, demon tweeks, burton, tiger, aldon, rally design, peter lloyd rallying. etc...

Its the 30mm or 1.14" manifold i need.

SteveO - 2/3/05 at 09:13 AM

Hi,

If I remeber correctly u can't have webers on a 30mm manifold as the linkage will not have enough clearance from the cylinderhead.

Steve

greggors84 - 2/3/05 at 09:38 PM

When i phoned burton, the bloke there said i had to make sure i had the right linkage as there are different ones. I had a look at mine and it looks fine, i cant see how it would come in contact with the block as it doesnt go past the edge of the carbs anyway.