Board logo

Another Yank Trying to Register
GonzoRacer - 13/7/13 at 06:41 PM

Hi-
I copied this post from the LocostUSA forum, a new member there has been trying to register in here and having problems. Can one of you Wizards in here give me some guidance so that I can guide him. I registered here myself, but I've slept since then and forgotten how... His post:

"Fozzie, Chris2000,
I have been trying to register on Locostbuilder.co.uk. It's not working, and worse it now automatically tells me my into is bad, and suggests I'm an evil spam bot.
I feel your pain, re the punk junk that can disrupt a site. I've only been using a computer(small, very small) for about a year. At age 60, it's a real trial allby itself.
Back to point: I am using Google Chrome, as advised on your site, have XP PRO as O/S, and Time-Warner is my contract link to internet. The o'seas telephone call will require a big shuffle for me, so I would appreciate another route.
Thanks for all, especially C. Chapman.
mysmallwheels@yahoo.com,
attempting to log on as "mysmallwheels"
also known as Chris
PS: Gonzo, I've seen a recent post between you and L7/uk; iffen' you can kick me in the right direction I'd be obliged,maam!"

And, just for reference, I do NOT qualify as a "Ma'am"...
Thanks-
JD Kemp

jossey - 14/7/13 at 10:11 AM

I met a few people over past few weeks who are from uk n having issues getting registered