Board logo

ACEWELL Dash
starterman - 9/2/20 at 04:10 PM

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience of using an ACEWELL ACE-3973. All comments welcome

Cheers
Mike

russbost - 10/2/20 at 03:00 PM

Hi Mike

3973 was simply a 3xxx speedo with a surround which had 8 warning lights, there used to be 2 surrounds one had battery light the other had neutral light, only the battery light one is available now

For some reason Oli hasn't got the surround shown on the Furore Products site - I have alerted him to it & he assures me he can still do it. Remember he can always do anything Acewell with at least 5% off to LCB members as long as you're dealing direct rather than Ebay or website

If you have room & a bit of flex in your budget then I'd suggest the 5856 might be abetter bet Link as it's larger, more modern & has more warning lights & greater flexibility in setup, another alternative would be the 7659
Link Here
but it is of course dearer again

starterman - 10/2/20 at 03:12 PM

So what sort of price is the 5856 from Oli please?

russbost - 10/2/20 at 04:46 PM

You'd need to check with him, but I believe he'd do at least 5% off so would save you around a tenner off the Retail of £189.95

In all the years I dealt with Acewell they were absolutely rock solid & I would say the best budget dash by far

starterman - 10/2/20 at 07:36 PM

All sorted. Thank you

starterman - 19/2/20 at 09:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by russbost
You'd need to check with him, but I believe he'd do at least 5% off so would save you around a tenner off the Retail of £189.95

In all the years I dealt with Acewell they were absolutely rock solid & I would say the best budget dash by far

Hi, I've emailed furore a couple of times asking for a copy of the invoice for my dash but they aren't replying, I wonder if you could speak to them for me please.

Cheers
Mike

russbost - 20/2/20 at 09:09 AM

Hi Mike

Don't know if he's had any issues with email, but I'll certainly give him a reminder for you. Let me know if you don't hear from him within next day or 2

Cheers Russ

obuckle - 20/2/20 at 11:05 AM

Hi Mike,

I am sorry I havent seen an email from you, I will get the invoice converted to a pdf and emailed to you later today

quote:
Originally posted by starterman
quote:
Originally posted by russbost

Hi, I've emailed furore a couple of times asking for a copy of the invoice for my dash but they aren't replying, I wonder if you could speak to them for me please.

Cheers
Mike

obuckle - 20/2/20 at 02:23 PM

Invoice now sent to your email

Sorry for the delay

starterman - 20/2/20 at 02:30 PM

Thank you.

A pleasure to deal with, 100% recommended.