Board logo

Rewiring viento with bob v6
ollie2910 - 29/4/21 at 09:04 AM

Hi Folks,
It's amazing what you pick up after doing something once ( or twice ). Well what I have picked up after doing the electrics on my viento over several years is that I could do things so much better and neater now. So this being the case I am wondering if some of you might be kind enough to post a few pics of your fuse/relay/scuttle shelf area to give me some inspiration on some potential directions to head in.
I have a BoB 24v v6 and am attempting to get a mega squirt to work in there at the moment( not very successfully so far, hence the rewire)
Thanks in advance,

Ollie

big_wasa - 29/4/21 at 09:41 AM

I don't know what it is about kitcar electrics but having had a peek behind the dash of my Viento. Nope I ain't driving that until it's been re done.

Last owner said, don't know why but the battery goes flat over night. I recommend turning the isolator of

ollie2910 - 29/4/21 at 07:29 PM

Good plan on the redo there big_wasa, sounds like an interesting one have you completed the rewire?

big_wasa - 29/4/21 at 07:36 PM

I only started pulling it to bits last night.

big_wasa - 29/4/21 at 08:08 PM

ollie2910 - 29/4/21 at 09:01 PM

Wow, that's sumit else, dont blame you for ripping that lot out. Birds nest comes to mind.

tims31 - 29/4/21 at 09:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ollie2910
Wow, that's sumit else, dont blame you for ripping that lot out. Birds nest comes to mind.

More like a fire hazard...