Board logo

Any Italians here
jimgiblett - 10/7/22 at 08:56 PM

Need Spal 12” mine failed and am in Italy tomorrow driving in from Stelvio to Tirano. Need to fing somewhere I call by a 12” puller fan

Thanks in advance

russbost - 11/7/22 at 09:07 AM

Look on Italian ebay for suitable part then enter your current post code & hit "nearest", should find you something suitable fairly local?

pewe - 12/7/22 at 10:36 AM

Alternatively there's an Italian section on P/heads - might be worth a try?

James - 14/7/22 at 08:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jimgiblett
Need Spal 12” mine failed and am in Italy tomorrow driving in from Stelvio to Tirano. Need to fing somewhere I call by a 12” puller fan

Thanks in advance

Did you get sorted Jim?

jimgiblett - 14/7/22 at 04:06 PM

Unfortunately being on the move makes eBay/Amazon a non starter. Car is fine if not stuck in traffic or really steep slow mountains. So am just going to carry on and fix when I get home. Other than that car has been faultless.

James - 15/7/22 at 03:49 PM

quote:

Thanks in advance

Presumably giving the Stelvio Pass a go. Looked amazing on Top Gear, how was it IRL?

Have a great time!
J

nick205 - 19/7/22 at 08:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by James
quote:

Thanks in advance

Presumably giving the Stelvio Pass a go. Looked amazing on Top Gear, how was it IRL?

Have a great time!
J

Likewise - it looks a fantastic road to drive (I'd be keen to cycle down it too).

Hope you got your car sorted and managed to drive it.

Anything to report back on the driving side?

jimgiblett - 20/7/22 at 04:53 PM

Nah we’ve done the Stelvio plenty of time so did the Umbrail this year. Car made it the whole tour c2100 miles with no fan just has to remove the grille and make a few climbs I two goes🤣