Board logo

Trev D
redeye - 24/7/10 at 11:38 AM

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Trev D for allowing me to have a nosey round his car last week.

I stumbled upon his garage by chance and spotted the alu car out the corner of my eye and jus had to stop for a chat,

The car is one of a kind and the craftsmanship is amazing.

I moved down to northampton last november and plan to bring my car down sometime soon now that ive sorted out a a garage.

Trev has invited me to come along to the group meets so i look forward to seeing others in the area too.

Thanks again trev, top man

patrick

hobbsy - 24/7/10 at 12:24 PM

I'm just down the road from Trev as well but I don't have a very good history of making the Northants group meet. I work away a lot so I mostly have a good excuse.

Oh and my car was stuck in France until recently which didn't help but TrevD is also *very* kindly assisting with me getting it back (tomorrow hopefully!).

carlknight1982 - 24/7/10 at 05:07 PM

Im just down the road from the northampton lads i might try to nip along to one of the meets if you guys have no issues with it, i met Jolly Green Giant and his Luego the other week, cracking guy, would be nice to build up some more like mineded mates.

hobbsy - 24/7/10 at 07:49 PM

Yeah once got the Fury back and fixed it (long story) I'll try and make some of the meets.

Trev D - 25/7/10 at 09:10 PM

Hi Patrick great to meet you glad you stopped for a chat hope you can make it to our meetings. David it was a plesure i bet you are happy now you have your car back all you have to do now is fix it.

jollygreengiant - 26/7/10 at 09:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by carlknight1982
Im just down the road from the northampton lads i might try to nip along to one of the meets if you guys have no issues with it, i met Jolly Green Giant and his Luego the other week, cracking guy, would be nice to build up some more like mineded mates.

No mate it would be no problem, we have no issues with who turns up (they even let me join in). 2nd Wednesday of the month, at the Overstone Manor Pub, about 7/7:30pm on.