Board logo

best places to advertise car
jabbahutt - 5/3/12 at 12:02 PM

Morning all

Well think it's about time to seel the car. Since the arrival of my daughter I'm just not getting time to tinker in the garage and when the weathers nice for driving I'm always doing something with the family.

So welcome opinions on where best to advertise the car for sale. I'll be looking to also shift a lot of the non standard tools such as hoist/stands and engine tools such as pulley pullers etc along with a 2.0 zetec which is dismantled in boxes.

Any advice on where to advertise and should I sell as a package with the tools etc or sell seperately?

Thanks
Nigel

eddie99 - 5/3/12 at 12:05 PM

I'd say best places are here and on Pistonheads. Pistonheads have a section for garage bits, good for hoists etc...

jabbahutt - 5/3/12 at 12:08 PM

Thanks for the prompt reply Eddie. I'll get the car MOT's towards the end of this month and then start advertising. If anyone is intersted in garage kit keep and eye open as the stuffs all in really good condition.

Antnicuk - 5/3/12 at 08:36 PM

i sold my whole package in a week, i did a full write up on ebay and then put a link to the ebay on pistonheads. I like ebay as you can lots of pictures and a decent write up which i think is the difference between selling a car and not.