Board logo

Sad day, but a happy one too....
Daddylonglegs - 9/2/14 at 10:06 PM

Well, sold the Locost today. Took me seven years to build from scratch, 2 attempts to pass the IVA, and I drover her for 18 months. Sold because we are moving south and I have too many cars to maintain and not enough space down there

I knew I would sell her one day, but it still stings, feels like a part of me has gone with her

The good part though is that she has gone to a memeber of my local kit car club and the new owner has siad I am welcome to have a drive whenever I'm in the area

I doubt it will be too long though before I need to take on a new project!!

I would like to say a big thanks though to all on here who have helped me either directly or indirectly during the build and all the subsequent 'tinkering'. I will definitely be visitng the forum as usual as it keeps me sane

JB

nick205 - 10/2/14 at 09:00 AM

Must be hard watching something you've literally created from scratch drive away from you with a new owner. I know I found it hard watching my MK Indy go and that was a kit at the end of the day. Still, satisfying when someone endorses your work o the point of being happy to buy it.

Where down south are you headed?

Daddylonglegs - 11/2/14 at 08:20 AM

Cornwall!!

Not quite in the flood plains though, near Callington

Krismc - 13/2/14 at 05:59 PM

After selling mine in Oct im still missing it, if my replacement car was here I wouldnt feel so bad!!

One day mate, your replacement will come!