Board logo

Lotus motorbike
steve m - 7/8/14 at 08:22 AM

I like this a lot, hope its not a repost !

http://www.squaremile.com/precious-metal/41/lotus-c01/?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=referral

NigeEss - 7/8/14 at 09:04 AM

I have to disagree, I think it's fugly.

Snuggs - 7/8/14 at 10:08 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wot e sed

deezee - 7/8/14 at 10:28 AM

This is pretty old news. MCN had an article on it last year. The German F1 company who leases the Lotus name for racing has decided to make this bike. Its only named Lotus under license and its as German as they come.

James - 7/8/14 at 03:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by deezee
This is pretty old news. MCN had an article on it last year. The German F1 company who leases the Lotus name for racing has decided to make this bike. Its only named Lotus under license and its as German as they come.

French?

sickbag - 7/8/14 at 04:46 PM

Looking at the front geometry I would say it would be a straight line bike rather than one for the twisties (read boring).

Sam_68 - 7/8/14 at 05:07 PM

Two coilovers on the back where the rest of the industry has been using monoshocks for years?

Chapman (who had an absolute obsession with using the minimum possible number of individual components necessary to do the job) must be spinning in his grave.

It's a triumph of style over substance...

Daddylonglegs - 7/8/14 at 05:33 PM

Sorry, got to agree, it's Fugly! Belongs in Tron or something

Just MHO

maccmike - 7/8/14 at 05:33 PM

That looks incredible!

02GF74 - 7/8/14 at 07:07 PM

Need to view it on a big scree to give an opinion. With such a long wheekbase, unless wheeks are from a rollerskate, looks mire like a drag bike.

snapper - 7/8/14 at 08:07 PM

I like it
Cafe racer
Norton racer
And it will confuse the Americans

The same time I saw this Caterham also released photos of there motorbike which looked very very old school

myke pocock - 7/8/14 at 09:10 PM

Yep repost

Yep, FECKIN ugly.

My opinion though!!!!