Board logo

Sold the car - now what?
russbost - 11/8/22 at 03:02 PM

Well, sold the Furore yesterday - my demonstrator & development car for the last 10 years, not too sure where I'm going or what I'm doing from here - anyone got anything interesting they'd like to sell me for a pittance?

[img] Sold
Sold
[/img]

mark chandler - 11/8/22 at 05:42 PM

Get yourself a donkey, they are easy to look after and will happily spend your money for you, unlike a car they will talk back and stop you going on expensive holidays!

Simon - 11/8/22 at 08:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mark chandler
Get yourself a donkey, they are easy to look after and will happily spend your money for you, unlike a car they will talk back and stop you going on expensive holidays!

russbost - 12/8/22 at 08:15 AM

quote:

But I really like going on expensive holidays! Off to Canada for a wee while soon!

nick205 - 13/8/22 at 10:17 AM

quote:

My rents have a couple of donkeys. Great characters, brilliant time consumers and money spenders.

On the holiday side they've had friends house sit for them to cover cats, dogs, donkeys and a few chickens.