Board logo

club stylus
Schrodinger - 1/1/19 at 05:30 PM

Is there anybody on here who is also a member of ClubStylus?
I've been unable to post for a while and can't get any sort of response.

Nile_rt - 1/1/19 at 09:11 PM

I tried on to post on there a couple of weeks ago but couldn't.

Matt Downes sold the Stylus business to Siltech racing and I'm guessing the website went with it and isn't being supported.

Shooter63 - 1/1/19 at 09:50 PM

I'm a member but haven't tried posting, I think the site is run by a former stylus owner our now lives in Belgium, but could be well wrong, I'll try posting and get back

Shooter

Shooter63 - 1/1/19 at 09:54 PM

Seems down, I'm not sure how to tell anybody unless you have Robs ( stylussprinter) email address,

Shooter

Nile_rt - 1/1/19 at 10:06 PM

I thought it was Matt Downes who owned the website since he gave me my username and password when I wanted to register.

Paul M - 1/1/19 at 10:52 PM

I've just tried - cant post anything - get an error message saying " contains too few characters" - regardless of what I type.

No new posts/ replies since October 2018- TBH thats about normal web traffic for that site !

jeffw - 2/1/19 at 06:35 AM

I've sent Rob a message. I'll come back to you if he responds/knows anything.

jeffw - 2/1/19 at 08:40 AM

Rob can't do anything. Matt Downes was/is still a Admin although he has moved to France and sold Stylus to the Silman Racing. Werner, the guy who owns/pays for the site is looking into it apparently.

Schrodinger - 2/1/19 at 09:12 AM

Matt does not own the site, I've tried contacting him and he doesn't have any access to the server he was just a moderator. The site is owned by Werner, a Belgian who o longer owns a Stylus.
But at least I now know it's not just me.

[Edited on 2/1/19 by Schrodinger]

hearbear - 3/1/19 at 12:46 AM

Werner is also a member on here but not sure of his username.