Board logo

What's it worth
Shooter63 - 24/1/21 at 11:29 AM

I'm thinking of breaking my stylus and wondered what I can reasonably expect to get for the rolling chassis/body, it's fully registered in my name non Q plate and goes through a MOT on visual smoke for emissions. The body is ok with a couple of bits of starring , the left hand cill has been cut open for a side mount exhaust, floor mount pedal box, pro comp dampers and springs etc

Cheers

Shooter

Forgot to say it's got a full good fitting soft top as well

[Edited on 24/1/21 by Shooter63]

rdodger - 24/1/21 at 01:00 PM

Any pictures, description of what parts would be included?

Shooter63 - 24/1/21 at 03:54 PM

Let's say, just the rolling chassis, so no engine, no gearbox, no diff ( but diff housing) , all suspension in place, all wheels ( 14" minilite type ) 888 tyres, side silencer 2.5" bore, all brake lines and hand brake , obviously all wiring as the car has been on the road years and a full dash of instruments. So in other words, stick an engine /box/ diff in it and off you go

Shooter

jimmyd - 25/1/21 at 10:47 AM

Here’s the thing, likes of me is looking for new project and would be keen on this but can do nothing about viewing/collecting etc whilst I’m locked down with no nonessential travel etc. You may be best holding for a while or be prepared to have likes of me say I can’t view it and will need a 3rd party to collect and deliver so that needs reflected in the price.

rdodger - 25/1/21 at 10:50 AM

Any chance of pictures?

Shooter63 - 25/1/21 at 10:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rdodger
Any chance of pictures?

I think I just uploaded it to my photo archive

Shooter

BAS - 30/1/21 at 01:33 PM

With V5c, but no engine, it's got to be worth £3K+.

A chassis with Reg only (correct reg that is) seem to go for £1.5K as this would be the rough cost of an IVA.

big_wasa - 30/1/21 at 03:00 PM

In the simler position where I want to keep my engine for my next project.

I would want £4K for a solid properly registered roller with a few nice bits. But I am collecting parts for a simpler install as the price of these little cars is on the up. Ready for summer with an mot £6.5k+

Shooter63 - 30/1/21 at 05:32 PM

It's registered in my name v5c states 2005 sylva stylus V reg