Board logo

My car just went up in flames
Jasper - 15/9/09 at 08:47 PM

Bugger me, that was a bit of an evening - went out for an early evening drive up some local country roads, engine started cutting out, so I pull over, next thing I know there's flamers coming out of the bonnet vents. Got out very quickly (seen too many movies with cars exploding), got to a safe distance and called 999. No extinuighser on board - what a numpty....

By the time the fire brigade got there the whole car is burning

So that's the end of the Stylus .... I need a stiff drink and a lie down .......

macspeedy - 15/9/09 at 08:48 PM

f*ck! sorry to hear that

pinto - 15/9/09 at 08:49 PM

So sorry to here that
only thing i can say is at least your OK

tomgregory2000 - 15/9/09 at 08:49 PM

oh shi t man

[Edited on 15/9/09 by tomgregory2000]

P ? - 15/9/09 at 08:50 PM

Gutted

ReMan - 15/9/09 at 08:50 PM

Shit!
You must be gutted
Beer is your friend

Guinness - 15/9/09 at 08:51 PM

Nightmare!!!

So sorry for you Jasper!

Mike

iank - 15/9/09 at 08:51 PM

That's a terrible shame.

Danozeman - 15/9/09 at 08:52 PM

F me. Sorry to here that bud.

SeaBass - 15/9/09 at 08:52 PM

Bummer - sorry to hear that mate. At least your OK physically - nothing worse than being burnt.

graememk - 15/9/09 at 08:52 PM

arse...... bugger i feel your pain..

daniel mason - 15/9/09 at 08:56 PM

so sorry mate! nightmare

dinosaurjuice - 15/9/09 at 08:57 PM

thats it, im definately buying a fire extinguisher before driving to stafford show.

tegwin - 15/9/09 at 08:58 PM

Thats terrible... its something that worries me whenever I drive my car!

But at the end of the day, its a piece of metal/plastic.... it can be replaced.... you cant!!!

Im not sure the "standard" car extinguinsher would have much hope of putting out a well set in fire in the engine bay.. opening the lid would possibly cause you more harm than good!

rob2005 - 15/9/09 at 08:58 PM

Nightmare!!!

This is my biggest fear of 'kitcars' i've just finished re wiring mycar and the wiring was in a mess and I found 3 bare live wires!!!!!

Extinguisher always on board though.

Glad your ok though, cars can be replaced so chin up.

stevebubs - 15/9/09 at 08:58 PM

feck...fuel hose let go?

Dangle_kt - 15/9/09 at 08:58 PM

Thats aweful news! You must be gutted.

JoelP - 15/9/09 at 08:59 PM

devastated mate heart sank when i saw this topic on the front page...

CRAIGR - 15/9/09 at 09:01 PM

Gutted for you mate ,was a great looking car

mrwibble - 15/9/09 at 09:04 PM

god, sorry for you mate, what could of caused it

Nash - 15/9/09 at 09:09 PM

Sorry for your loss fella!

'Ollicks.... its insured and your ok. Worse things happen at sea.

.....It is insured right?

Build a new car and call it Pheonix.

Bigger, faster, stronger!....... but don't spend $6m

Sorry again

.....Neil

Jon Ison - 15/9/09 at 09:09 PM

got no words, just echo the above.

mookaloid - 15/9/09 at 09:15 PM

At Least you're ok.

So time to start planning the next build

RichardK - 15/9/09 at 09:16 PM

Oh mate, I'm so sorry for you, glad nobody was hurt though.

Rich

prawnabie - 15/9/09 at 09:17 PM

Gutted...but a timely remember to check for the unexpected befroe we embark on our journeys to Stafford this weekend..

Fozzie - 15/9/09 at 09:17 PM

Jasp, mate....we are both devastated for you...

but very relieved that you are unhurt and ok...

Don't know what else to say....

Fozzie & DLT

Humbug - 15/9/09 at 09:17 PM

Oh no! it was a great car... just pleased that you're OK

Simon

Steve Hignett - 15/9/09 at 09:18 PM

As above... Sorry mate...

Mark G - 15/9/09 at 09:19 PM

What a shame, Sorry to hear this.

I know it probably wouldn't battle a blaze but I always carry a small fire extinguisher in my Indy just in case.

Glad to hear you're ok though.

David Jenkins - 15/9/09 at 09:26 PM

Eeek!

Glad you walked (ran?) away unscathed...

Again, I wonder if an automatic fire extinguisher would be a good idea in my car...

[Edited on 15/9/09 by David Jenkins]

Slater - 15/9/09 at 09:26 PM

Noooooooo. That's hard to take in, when your pride and joy goes up in flames in front of your eyes. You must be in a state of shock!

Liam - 15/9/09 at 09:27 PM

Damn! Gutted to hear it. Any thoughts on the cause? What engine (were ) you running?

Liam

l0rd - 15/9/09 at 09:28 PM

Sorry to hear about that mate.

It was a nice looking car.

At least you are OK and this is what matters in the end.

Good luck with the insurance.

mangogrooveworkshop - 15/9/09 at 09:32 PM

Thats not good at all:

Its not just kitcars that burn....down in local inverkiething scrapper they drag a few in each day.

Not a nice thing to see your hard work go up in smoke.

tweek - 15/9/09 at 09:45 PM

Ahhh! Dude thats harsh! Glad ur still around to tell the tale though!

I remember seeing a beemer on fire at the side of the road once, went up so quickly - very scary.

Hope there is some of it u can salvage and u get the next project started!

mistergrumpy - 15/9/09 at 09:48 PM

Damn that was a nice car as well. It's probably my biggest fear regards my car. Bad luck mate but at least you're well.

LBMEFM - 15/9/09 at 09:49 PM

As the others feel so sorry for you, at least it's the end of the summer

t16turbotone - 15/9/09 at 09:50 PM

real sorry to hear that mate

l0rd - 15/9/09 at 09:50 PM

Just remembered and looked back that Johneturbo's car went up in smoke last year.
A week before yours.

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=96533

miikae - 15/9/09 at 09:54 PM

Truly gutted for you Jasper , pleased you are ok, i know i would more than gutted if it ever happened to me, (note to self must buy a few fire extinguishers now as we all probably should ), but never seem to get round to it.

Mike

McLannahan - 15/9/09 at 09:56 PM

Bugger - Sorry to hear Jasper. Hope the insurance claim goes smoothly and you get everything you're owed.

One less Sylva on the road

Fozzie - 15/9/09 at 11:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by David Jenkins
Eeek!

Glad you walked (ran?) away unscathed...

Again, I wonder if an automatic fire extinguisher would be a good idea in my car...

[Edited on 15/9/09 by David Jenkins]

Hmmm I remember a thread along these lines when another LB'ers car went up in flames a while back....

Absolutely no use to Jasper now, but to all of those still building, please, please seriously consider a plumbed in fire system......they are not fortunes, about £100......and easy to fit whilst still building...

Mine is a 'Lifeline Zero 2000' system
Linky Info

Hope this helps someone....

Fozzie

locoboy - 15/9/09 at 11:06 PM

Shit luck mate,
I have keenly watched you build posts and really admired what you managed to achieve.

Really feel for you.

No cheque will take away the pain im sure.

Ninehigh - 15/9/09 at 11:11 PM

Was going to suggest a locost fire extinguisher for the engine bay, but Fozzie beat me to that.

Does anyone know if there's like a best before date on extinguishers? I got one in the boot but knowing my luck it won't work when I need it to

mistergrumpy - 15/9/09 at 11:15 PM

I used to service fire extinguishers for aircraft and they generally have a service life where they are weighed and a life where they have to be returned and refilled which if I remember off the top of my head is around 20-25 years.

iscmatt - 15/9/09 at 11:42 PM

That really is awful, just can't imagine what that would be like to go through!

MikeR - 15/9/09 at 11:48 PM

thats really shocking ........ feel really sorry for you.

If you figure out what caused it - please post it up so hopefully we can all learn the lesson / change or check that bit of our cars and at least one good thing will come from this.

Staple balls - 16/9/09 at 03:45 AM

Christ.

Least you're ok, that's all that really matters

ghuncha - 16/9/09 at 04:47 AM

sorry to hear about your loss...

any fire extinguisher available that sits in the engine bay and can be remotely activated front the cabin... like in top fuel dragsters

speedyxjs - 16/9/09 at 06:08 AM

Wow, sorry to hear that

I think i will be investing in one of those extinguisher systems!

Ben_Copeland - 16/9/09 at 06:19 AM

Ah bloody hell Jasper, that's really crap.

Hope you get everything sorted.

Made me think twice about plumbed in systems now.

welderman - 16/9/09 at 06:41 AM

At Least you're ok.
Bad news though about the car, Orange

Jasper - 16/9/09 at 06:44 AM

Cheers chaps, going up to see it in a minute and get the insurance to call the recovery truck, might be able to get a few bits off it first if the pikies haven't already taken it all away...

Plumbed in fire extinguisher was on my upgrades list .....

Oh well, end of the day it was only a 'thing', and I've never been one for getting attached to stuff anyway.

DavidW - 16/9/09 at 06:52 AM

Really sorry to read this.

I hope the insurance claim is smooth.

Mr Whippy - 16/9/09 at 06:56 AM

02GF74 - 16/9/09 at 07:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Jasper

Oh well, end of the day it was only a 'thing', and I've never been one for getting attached to stuff anyway.

exactly - that is the spirit.

you did the correct ting - get out quick. had you a fire extinguisher, the temptation is to tackle the flame and you'll probably have forgotten the shake it to unsettle the contenet or spent minutes reading the instuctions as the flames rose higher.

so wha't the next build gonna be?

flak monkey - 16/9/09 at 07:07 AM

Gutted

Its always a worry on a home build. Would certainly consider a plumbed in fire extinguisher for mine now.

Hope the insurance claims go ok

scotlad - 16/9/09 at 07:08 AM

deezee - 16/9/09 at 07:16 AM

Sorry to hear that mate. Must of been agony to have to watch the car burn. At least your unscathed.

philw - 16/9/09 at 07:24 AM

Oh no, gutted for you mate

Does that make mine worth more now there are less of them

[Edited on [1253085942R0=073030p: by philw]

rallyingden - 16/9/09 at 07:38 AM

Maybe we should all learn from your misfortune and plumb in or at least carry a fire extinguisher.

As long as your OK the rest you can sort

RD

James - 16/9/09 at 07:50 AM

I never even got a decent go!

Sorry to hear that mate- it really was a lovely car.

Be careful with the remains- all sorts of nasties come out of burnt plastics in burnt cars. Some seriously nasty poisonous stuff that burns through your skin I believe.

Cheers,
James

Mr Whippy - 16/9/09 at 07:51 AM

Tbh I’m going to order one of the extinguishers Fozzi posted a link too, looks a bargain

Every time I hear of this kind of thing I remember that you tube video of some poor sod trapped in a car and who burnt to death in it after another had hit theirs and not a single person tried to help

David Jenkins - 16/9/09 at 07:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Fozzie
Absolutely no use to Jasper now, but to all of those still building, please, please seriously consider a plumbed in fire system......they are not fortunes, about £100......and easy to fit whilst still building...

Linky Info

Fozzie

Fozzie,

How would these be fitted? I would obviously want coverage of the engine bay, but I'd also like something down the transmission tunnel and over the fuel tank. I see that that one has 2 outlets, so could I put a pipe each way?

Also - how big is the cylinder (size, not capacity) and could it go in the engine compartment? I suspect that it would have to go somewhere cooler.

madrallysport - 16/9/09 at 07:54 AM

Gutted for you, at least your not hurt.

Fire is scary when it takes hold, you feel so helpless.

Mr Whippy - 16/9/09 at 08:01 AM

quote:
quote:

Linky Info

Fozzie

Fozzie,

How would these be fitted? I would obviously want coverage of the engine bay, but I'd also like something down the transmission tunnel and over the fuel tank. I see that that one has 2 outlets, so could I put a pipe each way?

Also - how big is the cylinder (size, not capacity) and could it go in the engine compartment? I suspect that it would have to go somewhere cooler.

there is a diagram at the bottom -

flak monkey - 16/9/09 at 08:29 AM

Installation doc here:

http://www.lifeline-fire.co.uk/downloads/101-225-001.pdf

SO yes you could put one pipe each way if you wanted to.

Need to find space for a system now... not sure how serious a fire they would put out. Both nozzles in the engine compartment?

You can get electronic ones as well, but they are more money.

David

[Edited on 16/9/09 by flak monkey]

wilkingj - 16/9/09 at 08:32 AM

Sorry to hear of your disaster.

Glad no one was hurt.

Keep us all posted as to how the Insurance claim progresses, ie how good were the company.

The car can be replaced, people cant be.

Heartfelt commiserations to you.

Jasper - 16/9/09 at 08:41 AM

Just been up to see it, the pikies have had the wheels and tyres, the only bits that weren't burnt ....

Insurance company told, not much else I can do... I've got agreed value insurance, with a £100 excess, should should be straight forward hopefully. I'm with Kinetic through Adrian Flux.

Cheers for all your kind words, and thanks for your message James, had my garage gloves on when I looked the car over.

nick205 - 16/9/09 at 08:42 AM

Jasper!

Really sorry to hear this - must be a killer having to stand there and watch it.

Glad you're OK and will live to build another

James - 16/9/09 at 08:45 AM

Right! We've got all the being nice out the way....

Did you think it was a fuel leak? You said mis-firing?

and...

where's the bloody pictures?

[Edited on 16/9/09 by James]

l0rd - 16/9/09 at 09:00 AM

Same kit but better price

http://www.peterlloydrallying.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=108

Fozzie - 16/9/09 at 09:09 AM

It is far easier to install the system, whilst you are still building, and, I would imagine, just a bit more awkward to fit it after, but if you have your car off the road for winter, or you are doing winter mods, a good time IMHO to retro fit it then.

Most of the cars on this forum are 7-esques, therefore 99.99% one piece bonnet...there is no way you should even think about going near the bonnet to try and remove it if you have an engine bay fire!!!!!!

The actual cylinder sits at the bottom of my boot.....my car is also a bit different to the norm in that my tank sits behind the rear bulkhead as opposed to right behind the rear panel, but that should not make any difference.

I have a nozzle in the cockpit and a nozzle in the engine bay, pointed at the carbs.....I will try and post a pic up later.....

Of course, as with any fire, if it has really taken hold, no one will guarantee to save your car totally, however, it will minimise the damage.
One would hope that the cable was pulled as soon as a problem was noticed

I fitted mine in early 2003, but if I remember correctly, the nozzles spray to a 1 metre diameter.

There are instructions as to the positioning of the nozzles which is important especially in the cockpit.

As most of you are aware, I built my car to race as well as road, so I also incorporated an electrical 'kill' cable, that sits next to the fire 'pull' in the cockpit......pulling that will kill all electrics too......

If you do decide to fit..please think carefully where you position your cockpit 'pulls'.......they should be accessible to you the driver at least ( also for the passenger would be even better), to be able to reach and pull whilst strapped in your seat.......

Jasper, I cannot believe how brave you are being, my biggest regret is not having seen your car in the flesh so to speak. I am gutted enough for the both of us...

Still thanking the heavens that you are ok and unhurt.....

Fozzie

Fozzie - 16/9/09 at 09:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by l0rd
Same kit but better price

http://www.peterlloydrallying.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=108

In true locost style ^ ^ a £9 squid saving! excellent!

Fozzie

Daddylonglegs - 16/9/09 at 09:20 AM

Sorry for the news mate

defo a lesson in there though as already said.

And as for the B******d Pikies, says it all really

JB

adithorp - 16/9/09 at 09:32 AM

Sorry to hear that. Must be gutting no matter how brave a face you put on about it only being "things".

To the rest of you...
Get an extinguisher fitted! Don't just have it on the "To do" list.
I've got a handheld one inside by me and an automatic one under the bonnet. It might look expensive but it's cheap compared to the damage a fire can do once it gets hold.
This is what I've got...
http://www.flameskill.co.uk/flexiTec-auto-systems.php

adrian

flak monkey - 16/9/09 at 09:34 AM

As my car is totally in bits this winter, I will be looking for somewhere to fit one thats for sure.

Let us know how the insurance claim goes, its always good to know.

As there were misfires sounds like a fuel leak may have caused the issue So difficult to check every fitting. I know I had a weekping fuel pipe when I was running carbs, luckily I noticed one day when the engine was running in the drive. Dread to think how long it had been leaking though!

MikeRJ - 16/9/09 at 09:36 AM

quote:
Just been up to see it, the pikies have had the wheels and tyres, the only bits that weren't burnt ...

The final insult

Really sorry to hear about this, hope you get back on the road soon.

bob - 16/9/09 at 10:16 AM

Sorry to hear this Jasper especialy after all the hard work and money spent (body and paint) glad to hear you are ok though.

I didnt know until i recieved a message from the outlaw known as chrisg who also sends his regards and said he is sorry to hear the news.

fesycresy - 16/9/09 at 11:04 AM

As everyone has said, you must be gutted.

So, what are you building next

adithorp - 16/9/09 at 11:27 AM

The vast majority of car fires are electrical in origin. The other big threat is brake fluid which if spilled on something hot (like a manifold) will ignite due to its relativly low flash point. Make sure your brake resevoir is secured (zip tie around it as a min' as that coming off in an accident causes the majority of post-crash fires.
The movies with thier expoding cars are a red herring. Petrol does NOT ignite without a spark or flame. So a simple leak will not cause a fire unless there is a stray spark or there's already a fire. It's flash point is far above it's vapourisation point, so pour fuel on a manifold and it'll just boil away. Once a fire gets established and melts through a fuel hose then things will quickly escalate. If you suspect a fire, get the fuel pump switched off quick!

adrian

David Jenkins - 16/9/09 at 12:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by adithorp
I've got a handheld one inside by me and an automatic one under the bonnet. It might look expensive but it's cheap compared to the damage a fire can do once it gets hold.
This is what I've got...

Adrian,

That's the sort of thing I was thinking about - it goes off when the hose is burnt/ruptured, rather than pulling a handle when you notice the flames. I don't know whether that system is better or worse than the one Fozzie listed (but the fact that hers is approved for motorsport and there's no mention of approvals for this one may be a clue ).

What sort of cost for this one?

Fozzie - 16/9/09 at 12:18 PM

One would hope that smoke/smell would be observed before the flames..

My 'kill' (electrics) pull, obviously kills the fuel pump too, so stopping anymore fuel being pumped further......

Fozzie

adithorp - 16/9/09 at 12:26 PM

quote:
quote:
This is what I've got...

Adrian,

That's the sort of thing I was thinking about - it goes off when the hose is burnt/ruptured, rather than pulling a handle when you notice the flames. I don't know whether that system is better or worse than the one Fozzie listed (but the fact that hers is approved for motorsport and there's no mention of approvals for this one may be a clue ).

What sort of cost for this one?

It was about £160 I think (can't find the invoice). It was on an offer through CompleteKitCar when I was building. I think the MSA approval might be because of the wording of the reg's (?) ...because it doesn't have any manual override maybe or set number of nozzels? I'm sure the fractured pipe doesn't give as even a spray as a nozzel but it will be where the fire is. Swings and roundabouts and in an ideal world you'd have both, but where do you stop?

My pipe does a loop around the throttle bodies/engine, along the engine fuel feed, past the fuse boxes/loom junction and then follows the wiring loom behind the dash; The most likely places for a fire to start i think. Doesn't rule out everything but better than nothing.

adrian

adrian

jimgiblett - 16/9/09 at 01:11 PM

Gutted to hear the news mate.

As others have said at least nobody was hurt.

- Jim

timhoverd - 16/9/09 at 02:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by FozzieAbsolutely no use to Jasper now, but to all of those still building, please, please seriously consider a plumbed in fire system......they are not fortunes, about £100......and easy to fit whilst still building...

And unfortunately it'll most likely do next to nothing.

I race a Fury (I'm curently building a Spectre for next year) and I've had a serious file in my car at Snetterton a couple of years ago. Being a race car it has a plumbed in extinguisher which was dutifully released.

Frankly, you might as well go and p*ss against a wall half a mile away. What's more, I've since found out that this is the normal story.

It took 10 marshalls and 8 full size fire extinguishers to put the fire out at the end of which it looked like this:

Here's a frame from the in-car video which actually survived:

The advice we hand out to new racers is to stop the car at the nearest fire mashall's post, they've got a big red F and then leg it. You can let off the plumbed in extinguisher but the chance of it doing anything is next to zero...

Still, there's a silver lining. My car still stars in the video they show on marshalls' training events at Snetterton.

Tim

carpmart - 16/9/09 at 04:45 PM

Just echoing the sentiments in the previous mails!

Ninehigh - 16/9/09 at 06:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74
quote:

exactly - that is the spirit.

you did the correct ting - get out quick. had you a fire extinguisher, the temptation is to tackle the flame and you'll probably have forgotten the shake it to unsettle the contenet or spent minutes reading the instuctions as the flames rose higher.

so wha't the next build gonna be?

We can make it faster, stronger and more orange. We have the technology!

gazza285 - 16/9/09 at 07:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by timhoverd
quote:

And unfortunately it'll most likely do next to nothing.

Designed more to suppress the fire whilst you make good your escape rather than extinguish it, probably more effective to carry a wet blanket!

Ninehigh - 16/9/09 at 07:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by gazza285
Designed more to suppress the fire whilst you make good your escape rather than extinguish it, probably more effective to carry a wet blanket!

Cue joke about the wimp-y passenger

Jasper - 17/9/09 at 09:38 AM

Here's a picture ....

And as for the next build, don't think there'll be one for a while, gonna get a nice motorhome and spend some quality time with my lovely wife - she's been much neglected over the last years of car building, we're gonna take our dogs (no teenage daughter!) and go cruising around Europe....

[Edited on 17/9/09 by Jasper] Rescued attachment 16092009161.jpg
Rescued attachment 16092009161.jpg

miikae - 17/9/09 at 09:53 AM

Now that is a bad burnout Jasper, I think that you are doing the right thing in taking some time out , yes go travel with the wife and doggies, new horizons and all that before fresh projects in the future .

Best of Luck to you all, keep safe and be happy.

Mike

James - 17/9/09 at 10:17 AM

I think the most important thing to learn from that picture....

build your car entirely out of silicon hose!

Have you any idea how it started Jasper? To my very untrained eye the focus looks more around the driver's side scuttle area more than anywhere else.

Thank God you got out ok!

Cheers,
James

Jasper - 17/9/09 at 10:23 AM

It may have been the fuel hose where it came out of the tunnel, or electrics around that area - to be honest I'm not really sure as it all seem to happen really fast, I got out of there so fast and didn't go back ......

miikae - 17/9/09 at 10:37 AM

I wouldnt be at all suprised if it wasnt the fuel hose as i and many more have had perrishing hose problems recently, bends in the hose seem to be the first to go, so now i only use hoses as straight couplers between copper pipe bends etc.

Mike

dr-fastlane - 17/9/09 at 10:50 AM

Damn, It's probably the biggest nightmare that can happen. At least you're ok.

DarrenW - 17/9/09 at 10:54 AM

Just seen this post. Horrified and gutted for you. Was a fantastic car too.

Pleased you are OK.

t.j. - 18/9/09 at 06:00 AM

Insurance?

Jasper - 18/9/09 at 10:35 AM

Yes, of course, I never leave home without it and agreed value as well, always a must with kit cars ....

Just waiting for the assesor to take a look at the remains and declare it a right off - not that there will be much question there I think!

Spoke to Adrian Flux who reckon it should all be sorted within 2 weeks, lets see how good they are.

wicket - 18/9/09 at 02:54 PM

Jasper, just seen the sad news, gutted for you but glad you are OK.

G.Man - 18/9/09 at 05:03 PM

quote:

This is what I've got...

adrian

The flexitec systems are awesome, if they are the ones I have seen in action. The fire breaks the tube and the extinguishant is then directed right at the source of heat.

I think they were originally designed to use Halon rather than powder.

alister667 - 20/9/09 at 01:51 PM

Sorry to hear about this. Nightmare.

Better luck in the future.

robocog - 20/9/09 at 07:47 PM

OMG!
Dunno how I missed this thread
Absolutely gutted for you and so glad to hear you got out OK physically unhurt

It must have been horrific

I hope you get a speedy outcome from it and any mental scars heal quick

Regards
Rob

Peteff - 21/9/09 at 01:23 PM

Only just spotted this, sorry to hear it's all gone up in smoke. What's next on the agenda ?

Simon - 22/9/09 at 09:42 PM

Sorry, I've just spotted it too!

Sorry for the bad luck, hopefully evrything sorted soon.

ATB

Simon

steve m - 23/9/09 at 08:15 PM

Jasper,

I missed this thread as well

Sorry to hear the news, perhaps you should stay well clear of these "toy" cars

regards

Steve

Jasper - 24/9/09 at 09:46 AM

Yup - that's exactly what I'm going to do, going to get a nice Motorhome next year and spend some time traveling about with my lovely missus....

Tralfaz - 24/9/09 at 11:06 AM

Terribly Sorry. Glad you were not hurt.

Brian