Board logo

Nice day for it...
Fizzer - 23/3/12 at 04:45 PM

Nice and sunny outside
Hands up if your kit is off the road! (booo)

Chippy - 23/3/12 at 04:50 PM

Still need to set up the tracking etc, after changing the diff and shafts. Looking at May 1st back on the road. Ray

Toniq-r - 23/3/12 at 05:07 PM

Soon!!!!! April and I will be on the road

AntonUK - 23/3/12 at 05:21 PM

Due to being laid off for the day, I've spent it in the sunshine working on the Ginetta.

LP fuel pump, clutch cable and door handle/locks all done.

Dick Axtell - 23/3/12 at 05:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fizzer
Hands up if your kit is off the road! (booo)

Yes - But prepping for IVA. Re-filled with coolant, bled system, and installed freshly charged battery.
Ignition - choke (its a Xflow!) - and turn the key. Cough-coughfartBANG, and we're running!! Big grin on face - exhaust isn't too noisy, though haven't tested it in the open yet. Everything seems to work, insofar as the engine is concerned. Might have to spend more dosh (surprise, surprise!!) on some decent hose clips, to further limit water leaks.

Must strobe check timing, just to be sure (Next job).

Coopz - 23/3/12 at 05:55 PM

Got home from work 20 degrees sun shining... Mates waiting outside the garage, but i'm really fussy it takes me ages to get out I have to check everything So I decided not too go, I think you have to be in the mood also!

bi22le - 23/3/12 at 06:39 PM

<==== Hands Up: Me, me I have a car taking space up on the drive way that is still on axle stands!!

Its a very expensive orniment for the front garden.

Looking at getting it going next month. Just not got the time at the mo.

Example:

To night; First friends BBQ so boozin'
Tomorrow; Setting up a party for my nans birthday and going to see her. May get to take the cover off of the car hangover depending
Sunday; Hangover from saturday. I am going to see tiny tempa and NERO at Brixton acadamy sat night. Oh and F1 is on!

Just another weekend in paradise!!!!

Biz

jacko - 23/3/12 at 07:25 PM

Yes mine is in the garage all wrapped up and keeping warm

A1 - 23/3/12 at 07:51 PM

yep - just had the engine out amongst other things...

Xtreme Kermit - 23/3/12 at 08:25 PM

yep - looked like a lovely day for it.

Bah Humbug. Kermit locked in the garage for a bit.

daviep - 23/3/12 at 08:34 PM

Yep in a million bits, stripped it in the winter to get the chassis blasted and painted - still not done

However the bike is on the road

digiman - 23/3/12 at 08:39 PM

Had an excellent burn when I got home from work. Perfect weather for it. Come on chaps get sorted and get out there before another wash out summer.

Fizzer - 23/3/12 at 09:03 PM

funny how 'rn' can look like 'm' when you don't have your specs on...

[Edited on 23/3/12 by Fizzer]