Board logo

Pistonheads - Caterham R400 Review
daveb666 - 23/4/14 at 01:49 PM

Firstly let me apologies in advance for all those that have already seen this piece of journalism. (written in 2008)

It's the usual pistonheads story, they 'live with' a car for a week and write about their experiences. In this particular article it's about a Caterham R400.

http://www.pistonheads.com/doc.asp?c=52&i=18664

I think it's such a well written article that pretty much sums up these types of cars and next time someone asks me what it's like to own a kit car, I think I might just direct them to this article

Have a read and see what you think anyway.

MP3C - 23/4/14 at 02:45 PM

Very good read, really enjoyed that review! I dont like the idea of being stuck in a kit car in a traffic jam for 2 hours though! That doesn't sound fun for the lungs :O

Thanks for that

Matt

whitestu - 23/4/14 at 03:17 PM

quote:

Very good read, really enjoyed that review! I dont like the idea of being stuck in a kit car in a traffic jam for 2 hours though! That doesn't sound fun for the lungs :O

Thanks for that

Matt

Even worse when it is peeing down and you don't have a roof.

RK - 28/4/14 at 10:12 PM

Pretty much sums up the experience; although my car was not reliable enough to actually use it for anything. I know I am not suited to the style, mainly because of the attention it attracts, not the driving experience or lack of comfort.