Board logo

Help, Assistance & Chat
Jeano - 22/12/21 at 09:13 AM

Morning All,

As would see i am looking for a new kit car. Having previously owned a Robin Hood 2B and a Dax Rush i want to make sure i buy something good that i will own for 10 years. My last few cars were not the best for the budget and i have doubled my budget and want to make sure i get my bang for buck.

I would like an open an honest chat on FB, on U2U here, or Whattsapp with some general advice as there are a few cars out there. If anyone is free and up for a chat i would be grateful. I have met some people from the community over the years but i have dropped in and out due to work, part time degree and having children so dont have that support.

Also i have a car im looking at in Edinburgh which is a 5 hour drive, does anyone know of an inspection service thats worth money and rough transport. Im based in Essex. I would go and look at it but i dont want to go up there and find out its a dog and i have traveled 800 miles for nothing.

[Edited on 22/12/21 by Jeano]

roadrunner - 22/12/21 at 10:00 AM

Have you been to MK directly to see what they have. They cant be too far from you.

russbost - 22/12/21 at 10:16 AM

U2U sent

Jeano - 22/12/21 at 12:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner
Have you been to MK directly to see what they have. They cant be too far from you.

I have contacted them and they do have a car for sale MK Classic R1, in budget. There sending over a spec sheet for me to look at.

Im also looking at two MK Indy R and just wanted some impartial chat.